• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabelas in Hudson has ammo

Not sure if Scarborough Cabelas had the ammo hidden real well somewhere, but they seemed to have less in stock than Hudson. They did a good job making the shelves look full by having like 6 isles of 1 deep boxes of clays

You guys are doing a good job net marketing this and getting really good prices. Congrats! I wish I had the time to drive and scour but it’s just TS to my front door right now. Got a case of 250 Rio star team evo 12ga #9 at my door today for about $85. I’m not sure how that compares to what you get at Cabelas. My WWB 45acp 100ct cost about $68. That was a one time buy for sure lol. What is Cabelas selling the x39 for?

You guys are doing a good job net marketing this and getting really good prices. Congrats! I wish I had the time to drive and scour but it’s just TS to my front door right now. Got a case of 250 Rio star team evo 12ga #9 at my door today for about $85. I’m not sure how that compares to what you get at Cabelas. My WWB 45acp 100ct cost about $68. That was a one time buy for sure lol. What is Cabelas selling the x39 for?

I just checked and they are always out....

the herters stuff at Cabelas is like $60/flat but I'd pay more to have it come to my door.

As of 4PM today, yes.

They were out of 9mm and 5.56 by that time. Still had 7.62, 6.5 creed and some pricey .223 match.

their site sucks, I signed up to have them notify when stuff comes in, sales guy said you could order online and hold in store...nothing, I will have to call as I don't want to make the trek and come home empty handed.

I just checked and they are always out....

the herters stuff at Cabelas is like $60/flat but I'd pay more to have it come to my door.
If you are aggressive (And it appears you are) you can get cases of bird/trap/clay loads for about $90-$100 a case from TS shipped for free. They have it in quite often. I’d say every other day at least with several different loads from brands like Fetter, Rio, Fiocchi, Wolf, and Remington.

If you are aggressive (And it appears you are) you can get cases of bird/trap/clay loads for about $90-$100 a case from TS shipped for free. They have it in quite often. I’d say every other day at least with several different loads from brands like Fetter, Rio, Fiocchi, Wolf, and Remington.

thanks I will check and make sure to keep checking

Boycott crybabies that didn't stock up when ammo was cheap and plentiful!. Waaaaaaaaa.
A year ago today i had people saying buying buy the case is stupid, just pick up 50 rounds on the way to the range....
On the flip side friend of mine recieved his LTC juzt as covid starter , late march.
He bought a ruger mkiii to start.
Hes been able to buy 22lr value packs all year , says 1 per week except the week before Xmas.
Also did well picking up 9mm and 45 acp in anticipation of another pistol. Says the most hes paid so far is .55 cents per round. Hes acquired just over 1500 rounds of each since october.

Last edited:
Stopped by Cabelas today to see if they had any reloading supplies and the place was bare. They must be closing down their gun section like Dicks did. The shelves were bare. No bullets, primers, powder etc.

This might explain it.

• Notice--Ammunition Components.
      Ammunition components are restricted from sale to Massachusetts. We cannot ship hollow point components to New Jersey.

Stopped by Cabelas today to see if they had any reloading supplies and the place was bare. They must be closing down their gun section like Dicks did. The shelves were bare. No bullets, primers, powder etc.
Bass Pro is moving away from selling hand gun calibers, according to a salesman there I talked to months ago. I feel like Cabelas will still go strong with the ammo and reloading supplies everyone and their mother are just buying it all out as soon as they put their inventory on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom