Cabelas in Hudson has ammo

Do you recall price per round?
I do not remember but just expect prices cheaper than GB for sure. It’s a retail store so I doubt they’ll price gouge like the secondary market

Alot of 22lr?
I’d say about 4-5pks of the 50ct CCi ammo.

idk if they’ll be there tmrw morning if you decide to go but good luck if so

They’re out of 9 and 223. Scored one 500rnd box of Herters 22lr 36gr HP for $29. It was a bare empty shelf after me.
Damn- hope you didn't have to drive far. At least that's something. Appreciate the report.

Did you happen to notice if they had any .22 WRF? just picked up a Winchester 1890 and I'd like to put some rounds through it.

They’re out of 9 and 223. Scored one 500rnd box of Herters 22lr 36gr HP for $29. It was a bare empty shelf after me.
I bought 9000 rounds of .22lr (private sale) , yes they were more than $58 dollars per 1000. It's probably a 35 minute ride for me to go to Hudson , so with time and gas spent to be able to buy one box. It's was mostly CCI and Federal , it was worth it in my opinion.

Is 33cpr trending down for Cabelas/BPS pricing? It is a great 2021 price for 9mm, but they've been below-market this whole time. Despite plenty of visits, this is the first time I've scored target 9 there in a long time.
Def trending down. 3 months ago it was easily around 60-70 cpr

At cabellas ? The few times I was about to buy from them they did not have current market pricing. It was below market
This was accounting for Cabellas/BP pricing. At the same time, 9mm elsewhere was 80-90 cpr and above

ETA: Basically, in plain English, you’re correct.

I hope it's trending down! Super happy with 6cpr for 22lr. However the guy behind me got WWB 45 for $43. So 9 and 22 are coming down at cabelas, but not sure about others. I'm pretty sure they're selling at wholesale prices, which is why they're rationing it out.

.410 defense ammo, some limited .40 Win white box, Win 12g buck and slugs.
Some federal .223, only 9mm was defense stuff not a lot left only 2~5 boxes.

No primers in any flavor and all this was as of 2ish today

Back
Top Bottom