• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabelas

. I chose the libertarian ticket because I could not stand the hildebeast or the orange man.

Have to say.....the orange man has done a few things right....and a few wrong. I may actually vote for the f***er this fall.

As far as your comment about the chief taking my ltc......feel free to ram it.....right up your arse. At least Gary Johnson as a libertarian believes in the 2a to the core and no license should ever be required for a fire arm....so there's that.

Anyone who picks pink Floyd as his running mate is not of sound mind.

I think all the slow downs around the world are catching up.................Try and find a small swimming pool.....Everyone that has been sitting at home is bored out of their tree.. Every Honey-do list has been done and then some.......Even Toilet Paper is back on shelves.....A lot of crap comes from china in part or whole slowing things down............

I think all the slow downs around the world are catching up.................Try and find a small swimming pool.....Everyone that has been sitting at home is bored out of their tree.. Every Honey-do list has been done and then some.......Even Toilet Paper is back on shelves.....A lot of crap comes from china in part or whole slowing things down............
Printers are not back in stock. My $90 printer finally broke. I couldnt find anything cheap, I had to settle for a $150 HP and it was the last in stock.

Everything else in stock was $200+

Back
Top Bottom