• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cache of guns seized from home of Massachusetts man who pistol-whipped and yelled racist remarks at person peeing in his yard

Reptile

NES Member
Authorities claimed what started off with a Massachusetts man attacking and yelling racist remarks at someone he founding peeing in his yard ended with police charging the suspect with a hate crime and seizing a cache of rifles and shotguns from his home.

The wild series of events unfolded Thursday night in Taunton. Officers were dispatched to a parking lot on Bay Street around 10:15 p.m. for a report of a person who was pistol-whipped, according to a statement from the city’s police department.

The three men who called the police met the officers in the lot. One of the individuals, a 23-year-old man, had allegedly been assaulted by another man - later identified as 59-year-old Joseph Amaral Jr. - in front of his North Avenue home, the statement said.

The victim was bleeding from his nose and had a bump on the side of his head, but the man declined medical attention, police noted.

The group told officers they were in a car on North Avenue when the Raynham man exited the vehicle to go pee on a nearby fence, according to authorities.

Amaral then pulled his car into the driveway and saw the man peeing on his fence. Officials claimed when the victim went to go apologize, the suspect quickly exited his vehicle and pointed a black pistol at him.

It was in that moment, police said, Amaral screamed racial and derogatory remarks at the Raynham man, told him to stay off of his yard and struck him in the head twice with his pistol. He is also accused of pushing the victim into the fence and kneeing him.

He beats a Black man.

Black man call cops.

Cops come to the pistol whippers house.

Pistol whipper INVITES them in.:rolleyes:

my african neighbor lets his dog pee and shit on my property, where our properties abut. i want to yell racist epithets but he cooks memphis style bbq and sends the kid over with some when he does. i am now becoming a big fan of memphis bbq and i'm willing to overlook any brown grass that may sprout because of the pups lavatory arraignments.

Dumbass! Thinks he's got a right to say what happens on his own property. Probably pistol whipped because he wasn't wearing a mask.

I think you have just solved this. If he just claimed that he pistol-whipped the man for peeing in his yard without a mask, he would have been a hero!

The homeowner should have known you can't pistol whip someone with a black pistol. That's racist. He should have used a stainless pistol. Less racist.

Don't you have it backwards?

Shouldn't you pistol-whip someone with a black pistol to demonstrate your inclusiveness?

[/SARCASM]

Just goes to show you... who ever calls the cops first....

We are hearing one side of the story, and I ain't buying it.
1. Why did this guy have to piss so bad that his friends felt the need to pull over so he could piss on private property?
2. Why are three guys cruising around together and long enough the have to relieve themselves in someones yard?
3. Cops are really stupid enough to believe that he approached the guy to apologize?

No f***in way. Guy pulled into his driveway and said, "WTF are you doing?"
Punk didn't just run away and hop in the car... he approached. Homeowner was older and punk was gonna throw him a beating.
Punk thought better of it when homeowner drew his firearm.

Homeowner was buzzed and foolishly thought cops would actually have his back..... Sucker....
Homeowner f***ed up. Left a gun "in plain view."

You gotta know, as a gun owner in Mass, if you lob it high and slow over the net like that, cops are gonna send that shit back fast and hard.

Aside... There must be 300 guys from Taunton named Joseph Amaral.

my african neighbor lets his dog pee and shit on my property, where our properties abut. i want to yell racist epithets but he cooks memphis style bbq and sends the kid over with some when he does. i am now becoming a big fan of memphis bbq and i'm willing to overlook any brown grass that may sprout because of the pups lavatory arraignments.
Sprinkle some cayenne pepper on your lawn

Back
Top Bottom