Cache of guns seized from home of Massachusetts man who pistol-whipped and yelled racist remarks at person peeing in his yard

Many moons ago when I worked for Brinks,one of the guys was coming out of a bank in downtown Boston,
when a homeless drunk surprised him from behind well this guy spun around and smacked the drunk right across
the face with his revolver.You see in those day we would go from truck to Bank,and back with our guns drawn.

my african neighbor lets his dog pee and shit on my property, where our properties abut. i want to yell racist epithets but he cooks memphis style bbq and sends the kid over with some when he does. i am now becoming a big fan of memphis bbq and i'm willing to overlook any brown grass that may sprout because of the pups lavatory arraignments.
Yeah, no. I would "train" his dog with a pellet gun. I can buy BBQ.

Just goes to show you... who ever calls the cops first....

We are hearing one side of the story, and I ain't buying it.
1. Why did this guy have to piss so bad that his friends felt the need to pull over so he could piss on private property?
2. Why are three guys cruising around together and long enough the have to relieve themselves in someones yard?
3. Cops are really stupid enough to believe that he approached the guy to apologize?

No f***in way. Guy pulled into his driveway and said, "WTF are you doing?"
Punk didn't just run away and hop in the car... he approached. Homeowner was older and punk was gonna throw him a beating.
Punk thought better of it when homeowner drew his firearm.

Homeowner was buzzed and foolishly thought cops would actually have his back..... Sucker....
Homeowner f***ed up. Left a gun "in plain view."

You gotta know, as a gun owner in Mass, if you lob it high and slow over the net like that, cops are gonna send that shit back fast and hard.

Aside... There must be 300 guys from Taunton named Joseph Amaral.
Paul Harvey right.
Where is the part of the story where the “victim“ is charged with public urination and indecent exposure? Sex offender now?
Should be, but not in today's world.

Electrify the fence, with proper signage. That'll solve pissing problems, and maybe some others as well.

Many moons ago when I worked for Brinks,one of the guys was coming out of a bank in downtown Boston,
when a homeless drunk surprised him from behind well this guy spun around and smacked the drunk right across
the face with his revolver.You see in those day we would go from truck to Bank,and back with our guns drawn.
1607190333234.png

Actually a good fix instead of pissing on the guy pissing on his property would have been to up the game and throw a cup of fresh poop at him. Nothing like getting hit in the face with a cup of hot steaming sh*t to make someone think twice about pissing on your lawn. I'll show myself out now.

Actually a good fix instead of pissing on the guy pissing on his property would have been to up the game and throw a cup of fresh poop at him. Nothing like getting hit in the face with a cup of hot steaming sh*t to make someone think twice about pissing on your lawn. I'll show myself out now.
A cup? Just power one out and grab it from your pants. Thats a power move

"Two girls... One yard"...?

a good old fix would be a metal fence and a bit of electricity going through it.
but, again, a wrong place and wrong time, no longer possible.

be happy is it not a san fran yet, and they are not defecating publicly in front of your family on your porch, to make a point.

scary was when i lived in somerville back in 2000 - long ago and had to walk past mara salvatrucha style tattooed crowd every morning and evening, giving me an evil eye - until i finally talked to a salvadorian neighbor and he walked with me one morning and knocked fists with them, so they remembered my face and left me alone.
so, this clown is not the scary, only sad, like i said.

if you're such a badass why pistol whip a punk? be a man and open hand that shit. give the guy a few of the ol' bas rutten bitch slaps. when the cops show up tell them he attacked you on your own property and you have no idea why.

Bingada bongada.

Dude.. it's Taunton. The entire city is a f***ing toilet.

hey! A lot of Taunton is actually nice.

theyve been doing that for at least 30 years. Funny no one seems to notice a guy walking out of a bank holding A bag and revolver.

is that Lucille Ball or Michael Jackson?

To be honest,
they probably call it a "cachet", but they can't spell.

I have a sachet made with Hoppe’s. Does that count?

Back
Top Bottom