Called out for not wearing a mask

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was pretty late Friday morning at the Deerfield, NH fairgrounds NEAR-Fest
before I noticed someone wearing a mask. (Precisely as I looked up to scan
passers-by because I suddenly realized I hadn't seen anyone with a mask).

Different religions have garb to identify their members, the Yamaka, Hijab, Turban, and veil come to mind. Just add the mask as a symbol of Moonbat cult.
Sounds like a plan for a new Coexist bumper sticker.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rc4LJGL.jpg

🐯

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
1) Masks don't work.
2) People who are more likely to die from COVID wear masks because they were told that they would work.
3) Those people probably caught COVID at the same rate as people who didn't wear masks but because of #2, they died at higher rates than other people.

We know, and knew all along, who was more at risk from dying from COVID. Instead of targeting protection and risk management at that population, the entire population was treated as equally at risk and had to do the same ineffective things that the at risk people did. As a result MORE at risk people died than would have if they had been able to take effective measures to avoid the disease.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1) Masks don't work.
2) People who are more likely to die from COVID wear masks because they were told that they would work.
3) Those people probably caught COVID at the same rate as people who didn't wear masks but because of #2, they died at higher rates than other people.

We know, and knew all along, who was more at risk from dying from COVID. Instead of targeting protection and risk management at that population, the entire population was treated as equally at risk and had to do the same ineffective things that the at risk people did. As a result MORE at risk people died than would have if they had been able to take effective measures to avoid the disease.

I believe properly fitted N95 work, that are actually intended for the task and there’s decades of real testing to back it up. But no one was wearing those except medical workers. They also are single use masks, not to be worn for weeks.

The tee shirt or surgical masks type are a joke and that was clear from day one.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
After the first few weeks, no medical people still were wearing N95 masks. They certainly work, but as you note they are uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time and have to be changed daily, if not more often. Pre Panicidemic, they weren't all that expensive, but now they are exorbitantly priced.

BTW, my daughter texted to let me know that she tested positive. She was on vacation and got a text from someone that that person tested positive. We're driving to Texas starting tomorrow morning to visit her and have no intention of changing our plans.

I believe properly fitted N95 work, that are actually intended for the task and there’s decades of real testing to back it up. But no one was wearing those except medical workers. They also are single use masks, not to be worn for weeks.

The tee shirt or surgical masks type are a joke and that was clear from day one.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
☦️ Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol

N95 or better filters (N100) work if part of half face respirators with a hard seal, the masks don't work as anything other than droplet protection because the seal around the face isn't good enough. Respirators protect the wearer and don't protect other people because of the exhale relief valves.

People reusing dirty cloth masks are collecting every viral particle in the air and concentrating it on their face for hours on end.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
N95 or better filters (N100) work if part of half face respirators with a hard seal, the masks don't work as anything other than droplet protection because the seal around the face isn't good enough. Respirators protect the wearer and don't protect other people because of the exhale relief valves.

People reusing dirty cloth masks are collecting every viral particle in the air and concentrating it on their face for hours on end.

I’ve said that since early to mid 2020, people reusing masks are likely building viral loads and making their health risk much much worse. Some N95 have exhaust valves, some don’t. Agree those with are not stopping anything from the wearer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After the first few weeks, no medical people still were wearing N95 masks. They certainly work, but as you note they are uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time and have to be changed daily, if not more often. Pre Panicidemic, they weren't all that expensive, but now they are exorbitantly priced.

BTW, my daughter texted to let me know that she tested positive. She was on vacation and got a text from someone that that person tested positive. We're driving to Texas starting tomorrow morning to visit her and have no intention of changing our plans.

She shouldn’t be contagious after a few days. I have friends who got the virus and various times over the past 2 years including recently. If they’re positive, I don’t visit. I’m not in a high category, I just don’t like risking getting any illness. If they have the flu or something else contagious, I wouldn’t visit either. Family I’d visit.

LTCRN

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
1) Masks don't work.

1. Facemasks DO work when they are worn correctly, adjusted properly from the edges, disposed of properly, and are real medical/surgical quality. I never contracted pneumonia, influenza, meningitis, mumps, pertussis, strep, tuberculosis, or any other droplet / airborne contagious viral or bacterial illness while on the job because I wore a real mask, and was trained how to use it.
I don't rely on any statistics from any source, They are usually false because of the source's agenda. What this site is all about is enough evidence to show how statistics are usually flawed!
2. I agree that those t-shirt masks led to a real false sense of security to the general public because they made the biggest mistake of all, relying on the government to do their decision making and thinking for them. The government did a great job telling us to wear it, but they didn't even come close to telling the people how to properly use it. The government should have done a much better job explaining the percentage of protection while using different materials also.
Over the last couple of years I have witnessed countless mask wearers adjust their masks by touching the middle of the mask where all the breathed in air first touches a mask. Then they proceed to touch anything and everything with their contaminated hands. Then you can add further, those that touch all over the front of the mask while folding it and placing it in their pocket and then go about touching everything within reach. Then they touch their pocket and the front of the mask again when pulling it out of their pocket and putting it back on when it should have been tossed in the first place.
3. Maybe

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ... didn't even come close to telling the people how to properly use it. ... Over the last couple of years I have witnessed countless mask wearers adjust their masks by touching the middle of the mask where all the breathed in air first touches a mask. Then they proceed to touch anything and everything with their contaminated hands. Then you can add further, those that touch all over the front of the mask while folding it and placing it in their pocket and then go about touching everything within reach. Then they touch their pocket and the front of the mask again when pulling it out of their pocket and putting it back on when it should have been tossed in the first place.
Most people wearing masks improperly
are merely satisfying mask mandates.
They're generally not faced with "properly-worn mask" mandates.
(Has any mass transit passenger been arrested for touching their face mask?)

Also, tomorrow it will have been 13 months since the CDC admitted that
surface transmission is not a high risk.

Criticizing someone for touching their mask and then a surface
is like criticizing a dog for not turning around three times before lying down.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
N95 masks work. Surgical masks do not. The government hid that truth from the general public. If you're a RN, you know that surgeons wear masks to protect patients, not the other way around. Every other type of mask hyped by the government did nothing. I had a lot of training as part of WMD classes on what worked and what didn't.

A lot of people wear their masks, especially the fake surgical ones, with their nose exposed. Might as well not wear a mask unless they are all mouth breathers. I'll leave that there.

1. Facemasks DO work when they are worn correctly, adjusted properly from the edges, disposed of properly, and are real medical/surgical quality. I never contracted pneumonia, influenza, meningitis, mumps, pertussis, strep, tuberculosis, or any other droplet / airborne contagious viral or bacterial illness while on the job because I wore a real mask, and was trained how to use it.
I don't rely on any statistics from any source, They are usually false because of the source's agenda. What this site is all about is enough evidence to show how statistics are usually flawed!
2. I agree that those t-shirt masks led to a real false sense of security to the general public because they made the biggest mistake of all, relying on the government to do their decision making and thinking for them. The government did a great job telling us to wear it, but they didn't even come close to telling the people how to properly use it. The government should have done a much better job explaining the percentage of protection while using different materials also.
Over the last couple of years I have witnessed countless mask wearers adjust their masks by touching the middle of the mask where all the breathed in air first touches a mask. Then they proceed to touch anything and everything with their contaminated hands. Then you can add further, those that touch all over the front of the mask while folding it and placing it in their pocket and then go about touching everything within reach. Then they touch their pocket and the front of the mask again when pulling it out of their pocket and putting it back on when it should have been tossed in the first place.
3. Maybe

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A lot of people wear their masks, especially the fake surgical ones, with their nose exposed. Might as well not wear a mask unless they are all mouth breathers. I'll leave that there.

"The rulez" says that you have to wear a mask - not that you have to wear a mask correctly. Most of the people you catch with their nose hanging out of the mask are only putting on the mask to minimally comply with rules or to avoid arguments with store clerks.

Or they are retards.

I've seen several people who wear their mask with their nose out, while driving alone in their car - and no stores in the area mandate a mask anyway. I can't understand the idiocy.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
"The rulez" says that you have to wear a mask - not that you have to wear a mask correctly. Most of the people you catch with their nose hanging out of the mask are only putting on the mask to minimally comply with rules or to avoid arguments with store clerks.

Or they are retards.

I've seen several people who wear their mask with their nose out, while driving alone in their car - and no stores in the area mandate a mask anyway. I can't understand the idiocy.
While waiting for my Wife in medical facilities, I've been wearing the mask under my nose . . . just to meet their ridiculous requirements. Also since I wear glasses, these cloth masks cause my glasses to fog if they are worn "properly". They aren't N95 masks, that is for sure.

rep308

NES Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
[rofl][rofl][rofl]

How to ask a seatmate to mask: The new etiquette for maskless flights​

How to ask someone in your row to mask up:

Asking someone seated near you to mask up requires a nuanced approach, and experts don’t recommend it in every scenario. If you’re going to ask someone, Plante said, you should “appeal to their goodness and say, ‘I hate to bother you with this, but I’m visiting my elderly relative and I’m really worried about the virus’ or ‘I’m immunocompromised. Would you be willing to mask up for this trip?’”

My response would be:

Last edited:

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
"Get out and walk if you're that worried. "

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Asking someone seated near you to mask up requires a nuanced approach, and experts don’t recommend it in every scenario. If you’re going to ask someone, Plante said, you should “appeal to their goodness and say, ‘I hate to bother you with this, but I’m visiting my elderly relative and I’m really worried about the virus’ or ‘I’m immunocompromised. Would you be willing to mask up for this trip?’”

My response would be:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[rofl][rofl][rofl]

My response would be:

"Could you wear a mask?"
"Can I tell you a joke?"
"Sure."
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Goan."
"Goan who?"
"Goan f*** yourself."

ScottS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
[rofl][rofl][rofl]

"Think about how many masks you will bring and how you will eat and drink if you don’t want to do so on the plane, and build in extra time to further reduce stress."

How many masks? You have got to be shitting me.

strangenh

NES Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
"Think about how many masks you will bring and how you will eat and drink if you don’t want to do so on the plane, and build in extra time to further reduce stress."

How many masks? You have got to be shitting me.
Nixon mask, check... gorilla mask, check... hockey mask, check...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just flew out to Dallas and back last week for work. 90% of the passengers were unmasked and unconcerned. The clown sitting next to me had double surgical masks and a clear plastic face shield.
[rofl]
I drove to Valley Co-op in Easthampton Saturday to check out Captain Jack's seafood shack. Big sign on front door stating masks are required, I just walked in to piss of the liberals without a mask and to see if anyone had the balls to confront me. I received lots of dirty looks from the masked sheeple but didn't try to buy anything. Walked outside to Captain Jacks and then back to car. Women exits store, walks to her bicycle with saddlebags and a trailer and loads up her bike for the trip back to NOHO I assume. She puts on a KN95, then a cloth mask over it , then bike helmet with face shield and pedals away:oops:

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
[rofl]
I drove to Valley Co-op in Easthampton Saturday to check out Captain Jack's seafood shack. Big sign on front door stating masks are required, I just walked in to piss of the liberals without a mask and to see if anyone had the balls to confront me. I received lots of dirty looks from the masked sheeple but didn't try to buy anything. Walked outside to Captain Jacks and then back to car. Women exits store, walks to her bicycle with saddlebags and a trailer and loads up her bike for the trip back to NOHO I assume. She puts on a KN95, then a cloth mask over it , then bike helmet with face shield and pedals away:oops:
Were you there during their designated maskerbation hour, 8:00am to 9:00am? If not, then their sign is at odds with their online policy. Regardless, it certainly appears that RVC is a moonbat moth light.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
Norfolk Co. (MA) just put out a bulletin that the county is "high risk" and that everyone should wear masks indoors plus do PCR testing. I just know that my former MA town will make all this mandatory within a few days. The bulletin mentions that it is based on testing waste water and that hospitalizations are down, etc. BTW, I think that Norfolk Co. is the largest country (land-mass) in the state, running from Brookline to the RI border. Meaningless scare tactics!!

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Your former town was one of the last to give up masktardia, so you are probably right. Fortunately, there is nothing I need there.
Norfolk Co. (MA) just put out a bulletin that the county is "high risk" and that everyone should wear masks indoors plus do PCR testing. I just know that my former MA town will make all this mandatory within a few days. The bulletin mentions that it is based on testing waste water and that hospitalizations are down, etc. BTW, I think that Norfolk Co. is the largest country (land-mass) in the state, running from Brookline to the RI border. Meaningless scare tactics!!

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
Your former town was one of the last to give up masktardia, so you are probably right. Fortunately, there is nothing I need there.
I would like the opportunity to stop and chat with my friends at town hall, SPD and SFD, but it isn't going to happen with a mask on!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you there during their designated maskerbation hour, 8:00am to 9:00am? If not, then their sign is at odds with their online policy. Regardless, it certainly appears that RVC is a moonbat moth light.
Nope, 3pm on Saturday. Everyone getting out of their cars in parking lot were donning KN95's which was my first hint the liberal sheeple refuse to give up their symbolic virtue signalling😷

Top Bottom