Called out for not wearing a mask

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My choice is to limit my shopping to stores that do not require masks, or at least provide an option where I don't need to wear one, generally it's not hard...

Groceries - Hannaford does my shopping for me and loads them in my trunk. Home depot does the same. My local hardware store is mask free and they win my business with priority. If at all possible I will pay a little more or wait a day for Amazon delivery versus visiting a mask store.

Basically in my mind, if you dislike masks your first option should be avoid businesses who force them on you, support those who don't.

But if I gotta wear one, these are $10 a 50 pack on Ebay and are called "2 layer" but in reality are about 1/2 a layer. You actually breath through them normally like a screen. Perfect if you have no choice, I am sure them being nearly see through annoys the Karen's, but they meet the mask "regulations" everywhere I am aware of. Basically just an ultra cheap thin Chinese knock off surgical mask.

View attachment 435909
I take it one step further and wear one that is a wide open cloth mesh. It looks like a mask from maybe 10 feet away but you can breath through it like it's not even there. I got a 10 pack on amazon, 5 gray, 5 black.

Jude Thaddeus

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My choice is to limit my shopping to stores that do not require masks, or at least provide an option where I don't need to wear one, generally it's not hard...

Groceries - Hannaford does my shopping for me and loads them in my trunk. Home depot does the same. My local hardware store is mask free and they win my business with priority. If at all possible I will pay a little more or wait a day for Amazon delivery versus visiting a mask store.

Basically in my mind, if you dislike masks your first option should be avoid businesses who force them on you, support those who don't.

But if I gotta wear one, these are $10 a 50 pack on Ebay and are called "2 layer" but in reality are about 1/2 a layer. You actually breath through them normally like a screen. Perfect if you have no choice, I am sure them being nearly see through annoys the Karen's, but they meet the mask "regulations" everywhere I am aware of. Basically just an ultra cheap thin Chinese knock off surgical mask.

View attachment 435909
Here’s someone that gets it. This is why I do the Hannaford thing. I eat to live not live to eat. I refuse to fund retards that want to restrict my rights by forcing me to do something that I do not want to do and has had multiple studies done (before science was politicized) that state they do not work. Plus most of these stores support Burn Loot Murder but have no problems trampling on the neck of freedom minded individuals that just wanted a fair election. f*** them let them die and Main st. reopen.

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Here’s someone that gets it. This is why I do the Hannaford thing. I eat to live not live to eat. I refuse to fund retards that want to restrict my rights by forcing me to do something that I do not want to do and has had multiple studies done (before science was politicized) that state they do not work. Plus most of these stores support Burn Loot Murder but have no problems trampling on the neck of freedom minded individuals that just wanted a fair election. f*** them let them die and Main st. reopen.

You spelled Ashli Babbitt's name wrong in your sig line. ;)

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a paintball mask which is literally just a stiff screen mesh. Looks like a mask, at least until you get close enough to see it's totally NOT. Mostly got it for a gag. I also have a Russian gas mask for the opposite end of the gag spectrum.

I need to find one of those Doctor Who "are you my mommy" creepy kid masks.

AJK129

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a paintball mask which is literally just a stiff screen mesh. Looks like a mask, at least until you get close enough to see it's totally NOT. Mostly got it for a gag. I also have a Russian gas mask for the opposite end of the gag spectrum.
I might take your lead next time I go out

SmartSelect_20210114-181712_Samsung Internet.jpg

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Obviously. No one should count on people. Too many, if given a chance will choose to do the wrong thing, even when it's against their own self interest.

Which would mean mask mandates don’t/won’t work. And that’s before you argue the science behind it.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend went to the hospital for same day surgery and they insisted on doing a rona test. It came back positive. Put him through all sorts of hell for the surgery. After it was done, he tested again, negative and on another retest, negative. Seems to me he came up positive before surgery for a reason.
Nah, they managed to cut out every single virion during the surgery.

What can I do, call the DOJ ? Police ? Ask for the Manager's name and report him to the Governor ?
Leave, Bang, Toss: NES!

Also I hate having to buy the special bags to put other bags into
hqdefault.jpg

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More Google Spam Filter Voice Transcription Follies.
Date: January 14, 16:14

Hi, the person you're calling is using
a screening service from Google, and
will get a copy of this conversation.
Go ahead and say your name, and
why you're calling.​

i'm on the internet this is an
important message for the
commonwealth of massachusetts
the state's temporary capacity limits
for businesses and

with gathering has been extended
and they were remaining effect until
january 24 unless further extended
in your public and private gathering
should not exceed a 10 people an
outdoor public and private gathering
should not exceed 25 people for
businesses capacitor remain at no
more than 25% unless otherwise
specified for clarifications and
details by business sector and for
additional resources for residence
visit mass.gov/coving198

massachusetts so i'm expendable
after all come in press two to replay
this message to unsubscribe for a
future phone notifications from this
organization press zero

press two to replayed this message
to one subscribe from future phone
notifications from this organization
press zero

press two to replayed this message
to one subscribe from future phone
notifications from this organization
press zero

this is an important message
from the commonwealth of
massachusetts for forwarded out
the letters to your understanding
if it's interesting cancel the responder
massachusetts this is an important
message for the commonwealth of
massachusetts the state's temporary
capacity limits for businesses and

with gathering has been extended
and they will remain in effect until
january 24th unless further extended

your public and private gathering
should not exceed 10 people an
outdoor public and private gathering
should not exceed 25 people for
businesses capacity to remain at
no more than 25% unless otherwise
specified for clarification and details
by business sector and for additional
resources for residency visit
massachusetts/covered 19th thank
you

for sunday but i'm coming with

massachusetts

Just so it's clear, go ahead and say more about why you're calling.​

<Click>.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The courtesy booth (which is where the town bags are) is right there when you enter the store and in times past when asked about a mask I just stated "medical exemption" and bought my bags without issue. No such luck today.
It's only so long before we see
people start barging into shops and restaurants with...
4u754z.jpg

Last edited:

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So for a while now, I have been noticing 100% of the sheep at the dump are wearing masks. It is outside. Spacious, especially during a weekday. You dump your bags in the dumpster, and continue on your merry way. But, all with masks. I'm the only one going there without a mask. Oh, and the trash guy who works there... He has no mask too. I'm sure he has figured out that if you are standing near smelly trash all day long, that a stupid cloth that doesn't even seal to face is not going to do a thing.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shoplift the bags and walk out. If they follow you shoot them. I mean shoo them. I get the vibe that stores are ratcheting up the compliance can't have anyone thinking about freedom. If you wear a mask you will turn in your guns. 100% guaranteed that is what you are being conditioned for.
Agreed, it is, as Alex Jones says : slave training.
Wow, that is pretty piss poor of your town. Even our little half horse town sells bags at the dump.
My town has about 3/4 liberal/progressive/commie population (BLM and Biden signs galore). A few years back there was a proposal for a low income housing project, and of course it was immediately shot down. Wouldn't want to have any of those black lives that matter living next door, now would we ?
Second, counterfeit trash bags can be had... You may have to scout around, but there are no RFID tags or bar codes on these things... Chances are you can get them for less...
As for shoplifting and counterfeiting, I have enough sins already when I go to confession, don't need to add any more to the list !

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I got yelled at this morning at the grocery store. I was wearing a mask but failed to stand on the sticker on the floor that marked six feet of separation. I guess 5 feet was not enough.

However I feigned an inability to hear the old bitch a number of times to return the favor. She got all worked up at me and I was giggling behind the mask...

Used to be 6 degrees of separation. Now it's 6 feet of separation...

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you wear a good enough mask everything’s free and they’ll throw everything in the register in the bag too.
View attachment 436027

LOL.

Go into a bank dressed like that (without the gun) and looking all intimidating. When they ask you if they can help you just say "I'm here to make a withdrawal and I'd like it all put into this bag - and then hand them a trashbag".

After they finish tossing in all the wads of cash from the teller stations - ask what the hell they're doing and say you just wanted to take $50 out of your checking account - but you wanted it in ones.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I got yelled at this morning at the grocery store. I was wearing a mask but failed to stand on the sticker on the floor that marked six feet of separation. I guess 5 feet was not enough.

However I feigned an inability to hear the old bitch a number of times to return the favor. She got all worked up at me and I was giggling behind the mask...

Used to be 6 degrees of separation. Now it's 6 feet of separation...

Looks like the daycare we're sending my son to is calling my bluff from a few weeks back. They just sent out a form we're supposed to sign and send back to them by next Friday. It covers a number of things - and seems to concentrate more on parents who are sending their kids in there when the kids are obviously sick than the mask wearing , but the masks are still listed in there.
They have a number of bullet items - most of which detail how it's the parent's responsibility to keep the kid home if they have symptoms, parents are supposed to check the kids' temperature - etc. The temperature thing is interesting because they used to use one of those forehead thermometers on every kid entering the door, then one day the girls at the door were bitching about how it wasn't working - it appeared the next day and then wasn't there again - and then I heard them saying it didn't work. Then they never did it again - and started pushing the parents to make sure their kids were ok before sending them in. So they appear to just have stopped checking altogether and are not putting the onus on the parents to certify that their kids are ok.

Anyway they call out the mask thing with this:

- Supporting and reinforcing the efforts of the program to encourage children to wear masks at all times including encouraging my child (if over 2 years old) to wear a mask at all times when outside our home.

The wife and I already talked - we're going to challenge it. I'm not forcing my kid to wear a mask. Pretty sure they're going to boot us out , but I'll have all the info I need to prove my point. Already read Baker's November 2 order and it specifically says that only kids over 5 are required to wear a mask , and there is another doc put out by the MA Dept of Elementary and Secondary Education that specifically calls out the fact that :

" It is important to note that the American Academy of Pediatrics has affirmed that children, particularly younger children, are less likely than adults to be infected with COVID-19. Furthermore, if they become infected, it appears younger children may not have the same transmission potential as adults "

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Looks like the daycare we're sending my son to is calling my bluff from a few weeks back. They just sent out a form we're supposed to sign and send back to them by next Friday. It covers a number of things - and seems to concentrate more on parents who are sending their kids in there when the kids are obviously sick than the mask wearing , but the masks are still listed in there.
They have a number of bullet items - most of which detail how it's the parent's responsibility to keep the kid home if they have symptoms, parents are supposed to check the kids' temperature - etc. The temperature thing is interesting because they used to use one of those forehead thermometers on every kid entering the door, then one day the girls at the door were bitching about how it wasn't working - it appeared the next day and then wasn't there again - and then I heard them saying it didn't work. Then they never did it again - and started pushing the parents to make sure their kids were ok before sending them in. So they appear to just have stopped checking altogether and are not putting the onus on the parents to certify that their kids are ok.

Anyway they call out the mask thing with this:

- Supporting and reinforcing the efforts of the program to encourage children to wear masks at all times including encouraging my child (if over 2 years old) to wear a mask at all times when outside our home.

The wife and I already talked - we're going to challenge it. I'm not forcing my kid to wear a mask. Pretty sure they're going to boot us out , but I'll have all the info I need to prove my point. Already read Baker's November 2 order and it specifically says that only kids over 5 are required to wear a mask , and there is another doc put out by the MA Dept of Elementary and Secondary Education that specifically calls out the fact that :

" It is important to note that the American Academy of Pediatrics has affirmed that children, particularly younger children, are less likely than adults to be infected with COVID-19. Furthermore, if they become infected, it appears younger children may not have the same transmission potential as adults "

I realize people have all kinds of challenges in their lives, but can you perhaps not keep your kid in this place? This would piss me off enough that I'd go to quite a bit of effort to figure out some other solution. At home is best. But, if not, I dunno.... there's a house down the street from me that offers daycare for a small number of children. When I see them running around outside in the yard, I don't see any masks.

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The people pushing the masking remind me of the people pushing gun control. There is substantial evidence that it's ineffective at best and at least in some cases it may even make things worse, yet they still keep pushing it. Tyranny under the guise of public safety is what this is.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A buddy of mine was telling me today that he was denied entrance into a car wash yesterday until he put his facemask on. Guy got in front of his truck and everything. Haha.
The truck needs remote-controlled nozzles for hosing it down with disinfectant.

Like the salt-water washdown systems on warships to remove fallout
from a close miss.

Steer the nozzle and disinfect the annoying attendant.

Top Bottom