Cambridge professor outed as FBI informant inside Trump campaign

Man this "democracy" has been dead for a long time. The deep state sent the FBI to infiltrate because of Russian collusion, nah, it's because Trump wasn't one of the good ole' boy deep staters so how dare he try to run for president. And then he won!!! I guess they're not happy that an outsider pulled it off. This country deserves to continue to get these sleazy people out who think they deserve or are next in line to run this country because they "paid their dues". Sorry, as much as they can't stand it, us rubes still get to vote to decide

I just keep waiting for one of these rich, entitled lifelong pols and ass kissers of such that are more than willing to get their hands dirty for favors, to actually go to jail, the wheels of justice are apparently pretty rusty these days.

Oh, so this is the infamous "Pickle Nose":

cambridge-professor-stefan-halper-ties-to-feds1.jpg

good thing he didn't mess with putin, otherwise he'd be in line for a polonium injection.

Man this "democracy" has been dead for a long time. The deep state sent the FBI to infiltrate because of Russian collusion, nah, it's because Trump wasn't one of the good ole' boy deep staters so how dare he try to run for president. And then he won!!! I guess they're not happy that an outsider pulled it off. This country deserves to continue to get these sleazy people out who think they deserve or are next in line to run this country because they "paid their dues". Sorry, as much as they can't stand it, us rubes still get to vote to decide

clearly they would have preferred JEB! Bush.

This is exactly what Watergate was only FAR FAR FAR worse in magnitude. No wonder the DNC didn't want anyone looking at their servers. For all we know the FBI was running campaign intelligence ops against every non-approved candidate the Deep State/DNC wanted kneecapped.

I think the most important issue are the questions we all need to know the answers to:

1.) Was he ever in a Cambridge Cheese Shop?
2.) If so, was he ever waiting in line there?
3.) Was Liz Warren also in the same line?
4.) If so did they speak, and what did they speak about?

Last edited:
The deep State is not a myth and no matter what we think of Trump he is an outsider. The Deep State is in full destruction mode to save their namby, pamby govt. jobs.

Its just taking time to root out the corrupt ones.......they're literally fighting for their lives right now trying to cover up/obstruct their corruption......

This is the take away for everyone......the Oblunder administration abused government/trust/power to a degree never before seen in the US and this entire "Investigation" is an attempt to cover up their corruption
The "investigation" is exposing more than it's covering up. The deep state would have been better to lick their wounds and wait Trump out. They are much too arrogant for that though. The investigation was their last ditch hope to get Trump out and it's blowing back on them.

The "investigation" is exposing more than it's covering up. The deep state would have been better to lick their wounds and wait Trump out. They are much too arrogant for that though. The investigation was their last ditch hope to get Trump out and it's blowing back on them.

shit won't get any better until there are crosses on every road lined with crucified politicians and every potential POS can see what treason and greed leads to.

until DC beltway looks like this, the corruption will merely ebb

601x275xcrucified-slaves.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Mdu-guGMur.jpg

I have a feeling that Trump wants to start his own political dynasty, that's why he is peddling his dumb son in law who had his TS clearance revoked among other things that clearly puts him on a short bus. Trump got his foot in, he'll try to set his offspring into perm members club. He may do good things, but he ain't some libertarian messiah, not even close, just riding the rogue wave of opportunity.

As much as I wish, I was SURE the whole IRS scandal was going to blow up to something HYUUUUUUJ.

It never did. They just let it go. There was no question there was wrongdoing. There was no question there was targeting. They just DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK AND HAVE TO PROSECUTE.

One has to wonder if blackmail or professional courtesy.

Wait a couple of weeks until after the OIG report is released and Admiral Rogers testifies. That's when shit is going to get real.
I wouldn't get my hopes up too too high. The report will be damning. The media will gloss over it get back to their wall-to-wall Stormy Daniels coverage. Congress will do exactly nothing as will the DOJ. Same as Fast and Furious, IRS Scandal, all of this FISA crap, etc. Abuse after abuse completely ignored.

shit won't get any better until there are crosses on every road lined with crucified politicians and every potential POS can see what treason and greed leads to.

until DC beltway looks like this, the corruption will merely ebb

601x275xcrucified-slaves.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Mdu-guGMur.jpg

I have a feeling that Trump wants to start his own political dynasty, that's why he is peddling his dumb son in law who had his TS clearance revoked among other things that clearly puts him on a short bus. Trump got his foot in, he'll try to set his offspring into perm members club. He may do good things, but he ain't some libertarian messiah, not even close, just riding the rogue wave of opportunity.

Couldn't help myself.

Back
Top Bottom