Camping with guns !

Twigg

NES Member
Winchendon, R&G Oct 11 & 12, Columbus day weekend

I was at the WR&G meeting on Monday night and the Appleseed event has been approved !

We have the OK for;

100 yd range
200 yd range
Port-a-potties
Kitchen will be open for lunch
Outdoor pavillion we can BBQ
Camping - tents & self contained RV's

More as we hash out the details.

Dennis,

Thank you for picking this up! Life just got out of control and there was no way I was going to be able to drive this. I'm really glad you ran with it!

This will be a great opportunity! The Winchendon range is actually a pretty pleasant place and should provide a great place for Appleseed. Couple that with camping and hanging out for a weekend with fellow gunnies, and you can't beat it!

Dennis: as I mentioned via pm I will be out of town that weekend (can you believe it! [crying]). But let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get ready (build target stands, prep for camping, etc).

+1 for Dennis!!

Matt

Last edited:
Reminder (Cross posted from Winchendon, MA Appleseed Oct 11-12 thread)

Active military including Nat.Guard, women, any politicans, anyone under 21 all shoot for free.

If you do not have a rifle we will lend you one.

Its crossed my mind because I'm cheap and would rather spend the hotel money on ammo... but I'm not sure if I would rather be warm...

Its crossed my mind because I'm cheap and would rather spend the hotel money on ammo... but I'm not sure if I would rather be warm...

Bonfire and a good sleeping bag. [wink] The range is only 20 minutes from my house but if others are camping I will plan on joining them. I mean who doesn't like smores?

I live right nearby, but I'm considering camping for just to have a good time with some of these other gun folks.

Back
Top Bottom