Can anyone recommend a good firearms attorney?

Good morning folks. Can anyone recommend an outstanding or at least good firearms attorney. A "friend" of mine was arrested and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. There was no evidence to support the charges so the case was dismissed. I believe that being charged and having the charges dismissed does not make you a prohibited person to firearms ownership. The police department has declined to reinstate my "friends" license and so he is suing the chief and the case is on town councils desk and will be heard at the end of February. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My friend is willing to retain a new attorney and dismiss his current one because he lacks sufficient knowledge of firearms laws and when it comes to having your firearms and license returned costs is essentially no issue. Thanks guys

Keith Langer is one, he is no longer a NES member but is more than competent, and our own @nstassel is based out of Wakefield but is equally as competent.

Excellent, in my experience

Edward George [email protected]. Edward owns the business but he works with Lisa S. Core [email protected]. I called Edward as GOAL recommended him. He's very good but does not move fast. However, he works with Lisa Core and she moved my issue along and got it sorted out. Highly recommended, call Edward and tell him the Irish lad (Alan) sent you.

nstassel & swatgig seem like a safe bet from what I've heard and seen of them, never met them though. I've met Stephen Burke, shot with him at the range quite a few times, let him shoot my M107, he's definitely a gun guy, knows his stuff, I'd be perfectly comfortable with him representing me as well.

I hear Jason Guida is very good
Some time ago, I sent Jason a text on a Monday just to introduce myself and to thank him for supporting our 2A Community. He was so happy to get a nice text on a Monday morning with no legal matters at hand. He said, after the weekend, he usually has far more stressful calls (my words to summarize his). I think he's in Saugus, not far from Lynn, so I'm sure he has plenty of business.

Back
Top Bottom