• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can Boston Vote This Guy In As Mayor?

Mayor Scott Dudley Has my vote any day. Not because he is Pro 2A but because he clearly has an understanting of his duties as an elected official.
Bravo!!!!
By the way, My now 6yr old son, and my 9Yr old daughter have been very well instructed on Gun Safety, and I randombly question them or play out situations to see how they would react and behave. "Personal Responsibility".

by the book. Like the Mayor.

Regarding the speaker, I do wish some of us would stop dragging in military or other .gov service as a prerequisite for suitability to carry.

It's our birthright and if I happen to be a dripping faggot prancing down the street in tights holding a pink chihuahua, I still have the same rights as an ex-cop or drill sergeant.

Said it before, I'll say it again- we still have friends in elected positions that are willing to stand up for the 2a community when others would seek to destroy it. Well done Mayor!

If that was in Boston City Council Mumbles would have called the SWAT team in and had a REAL assault weapon to that heros head and cuffed hands behind his back in seconds.

I would like to say that I feel like I've been bullied by the government and feel that I would feel much better if everyone email or call him and refer to him as a hero.

I commend you sir and not just for your support of 2A, but for so much more and lastly for reminding your associates of their oath, so easy to forget.

If that was in Boston City Council Mumbles would have called the SWAT team in and had a REAL assault weapon to that heros head and cuffed hands behind his back in seconds.

Who would have understood him?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom