• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can I carry extra mags on me

Yes.

You need the appropriate ltc/fid to possess and "carry" ammo

Please name your firearms instructor? If you are asking this question, what else did the guy/gal leave out?

yes - 10 rounds or less unless pre-ban then you can have more rounds in the mag. No limit on how many mags you can carry that I've ever heard of.

Last edited:
I always had extra on me and was told I could but a friend today was telling me the law changed and I couldn't carry them .I told him he was nuts but it's mass so I got nervous and came home to my trusted friends on northeast shooters. Thanks guys

I always had extra on me and was told I could but a friend today was telling me the law changed and I couldn't carry them .I told him he was nuts but it's mass so I got nervous and came home to my trusted friends on northeast shooters. Thanks guys

Unfriend your friend. [wink]

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

The phrase, "Cite?" needs to be used more often. Here, and in the real world.

With the proliferation of smart phones, a link to Ch. 140 should be bookmarked.

Find some smarter friends. Or just ignore them when they talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when you enter a new town and you stop at the police station to inform the chief that you are carrying, do you have to declare the second magazine? I know you have to tell them if you have hollow points.

alg-robertdowneyjr-jpg.jpg

you can't carry extra mags, you have to carry banana clips. Everyone likes bananas. You have to load them with Glaser Safety Slug because they are safer.

It's way too early for me, someone slap me for posting this

Back
Top Bottom