Can you open carry in Mass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I posted this because I wanted to know if i could open carry in MASS... I have a restricted class a ltc... so i cant conceal carry and i will never open carry unless its for a job or something like that....

Me and a few others that have restricted( nothing against us, never been arrested or anything like that, its because were we live) where thinking about fighting the restrictions if they pass "H.4121" and if we get everyone with restrtictions to stand up and fight then maybe something would happen.

Anyone think that would work, to get the restrictions off?

So I posted this because I wanted to know if i could open carry in MASS... I have a restricted class a ltc... so i cant conceal carry and i will never open carry unless its for a job or something like that....

Me and a few others that have restricted( nothing against us, never been arrested or anything like that, its because were we live) where thinking about fighting the restrictions if they pass "H.4121" and if we get everyone with restrtictions to stand up and fight then maybe something would happen.

Read the restrictions on your card ...........

this reminds me, we should see if anyone in the house of reps will put fprth an amendment to that disaster of a bill to do away with restrictions

the restrictions are "sporting" thats it.... so i would like to get this removed without having to move.

Not a good idea. It's misguided and you have no support.

Kinda reminds me of a "Hold my beer and watch this" type of thing.

Damn, I id'd that photo just from the Post Office!

When did you leave SPD? I might actually know you!

I was on the AUX, for a short time most of it was as the firearm instructor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom