Canadian gun license with no photo

I'm going to have to start a religion that disallows name, DOB, address and fingerprints. Maybe my LTC can say "human" on it instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is her video titled "Special gun rights for Muslims" ?
Is that the only religion/group that may prohibit picture taking ?

Onto the license without pictures: There's places in America that has firearms license without picture, so "EH"
Since in the video it says CANNOT renew ONLINE for that exception, then the person applying has to appear in person and will be verified then, no ?.

What warrants the "outrage" ?

The outrage isn't "different people in different places have different rules" it's that two people living in the same place have different rules. If you're going to demand a picture, demand a picture from everyone. No special treatment based on religion or anything else - period.

The outrage isn't "different people in different places have different rules" it's that two people living in the same place have different rules. If you're going to demand a picture, demand a picture from everyone. No special treatment based on religion or anything else - period.

Agree in principle

Reality: Married people get tax breaks that a single person doesn't get, even living in the same state/city/street/building.

Churches/Colleges gets tax break that other organizations don't receive even when located in same places. etc.

Agree in principle

Reality: Married people get tax breaks that a single person doesn't get, even living in the same state/city/street/building.

Churches/Colleges gets tax break that other organizations don't receive even when located in same places. etc.

True, but taxation is always variable. Even if we paid the same flat rate, different people would pay different amounts. It's kind of par for the course. When it comes to ID requirements I doubt they'd get away with "I'm married, so I want my husbands picture on my license/passport/etc". FTR I'm all in favor of no license at all provided there's some way to weed out the felons/illegals. As for Churches/Colleges, I think only the Church itself gets a tax break, and only non-profit colleges get funding or tax breaks. Again, taxation is always variable...

I'm with you 100% on the "muslim" bit in the title, which I hadn't noticed when I first watched the video... plenty of other religions wear head/face coverings too. Seems like she has a very particular axe to grind.

Why is her video titled "Special gun rights for Muslims" ?
Is that the only religion/group that may prohibit picture taking ?

Onto the license without pictures: There's places in America that has firearms license without picture, so "EH"
Since in the video it says CANNOT renew ONLINE for that exception, then the person applying has to appear in person and will be verified then, no ?.

Show up and say your a Christian and you don't want your picture taken and get back to us.

Back
Top Bottom