• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Canadian Man Sentenced For "Obsessive" Gun Collecting

I doubt it, depending on the circumstances. At least in MA most of the stuff he had there is a legal means to own
it... and there's a good chance someone like him would have gone through the hoops. In canada owning a lot of that stuff is pretty much impossible- there's no wallhacks or anything. So your choices up there are "be a criminal", "don't own guns" or "own only the shitty guns the state allows you to own".

-Mike

But they can still get a cheap sks.... hate that

I was unaware of this. Recommendations? Group field trip?

If your in Mont Tremblant, go check out Faucon Bleu but be warned, they played the same song on a loop and I lost track of how long I was in there (long day and lots of Molsen's) and ended up paying a few hundred Canadian, which at the time was about $25 US lol

If your in Saint Georges, check out Cabaret Bar 55

Can't own guns for ten years. He's going to have a boner that won't go away for a decade.

OMG, he had two morning stars. Why would anyone need two of them?

When RCMP officers arrived to search Haus's Prince George home they uncovered 31,000 rounds of ammunition, several prohibited automatic weapons including a fully automatic M16 and a fully automatic AK 47, three hand guns, two of which were loaded, seven rifles, two morning stars, two shotguns, five 100-round capacity drum magazines, 50 assault rifle magazines, and four bulletproof vests.

Canada, great place ride bikes and eat corned beef hash. I always used to feel better when I came back across the border, though.

It shows a little more common sense than the US. If the US brought federal charges, the mandatory sentencing guidelines would have meant serious federal time (with at least 85% served) for even the non-violent, non-criminal offender.

Canada is Germany in the 40's, but without the military might. Talk about controlling the public, NOT free.

It's kinda like the man in the high tower series

There is a lot more full auto stuff floating around in Canada than you might imagine. [wink]
In the not too distant past, the only thing they gave a crap about was handguns.

There is a lot more full auto stuff floating around in Canada than you might imagine. [wink]
In the not too distant past, the only thing they gave a crap about was handguns.

This. There are vast areas of Canada where people don't take kindly to .gov interference and there are a ton of vets from previous wars who came home with "stuff". An hour north of Toronto is empty farmland and an hour north of that is desolate wilderness. If you go up further than that you pretty much need a sea plane and a hunting cabin. Friends of ours owned a hunting cabin about three to four hours north where you had to fly everything in with you. They land at the shore and you take a boat out to the island (too many rocks around the island for the plane). The ****ing boat trip was 45 minutes from shore to the island so door to door its about 5 hours and there isn't anyone within 30 miles of you. Cold as **** in the winter but its cool if you like that kind of thing.

Anyways, they had some hardware one of the grandfathers brought home along with a few CRATES of ammo. We just blew off rounds at the shore: put stuff in the water, etc. and vaporized it. I never saw how stuff was secured but this was the kind of place that you didn't randomly stumble upon.

A lot of space in Canada once you get away from the St Lawrence Seaway.

Back
Top Bottom