Cancer Trap Shoot 9-23-18

grizquad

NES Member
There will be a Charity Cancer Shoot with ATA registered targets Sunday 9/23/18. Woburn Sportsman's Association has raised almost $200,000 donated to Dana Farber. All money raised will be donated to Dana Farber. There will be many items for raffle. See attached flyer. The shoot will be at the Minute Man Sportsmens Club in Burlington, Ma.
Y'all come and have fun!
The weather looks like a PERFECT FALL DAY come out and support a great cause at a really nice shotgun sports venue. Thank you

Attachments

• TAAC Tri-Fold 2018 - Rev 4.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Do you have to be an ATA member to shoot?
Yes, but you can become a member when you register for $20. or $10 for a junior (under 21). This is a great cause and a really fun day, you don't have to shoot all venues. Minuteman Club is a great place to shoot. If I can answer any other questions please ask. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I'm an ATA member but I'm trying to convince some other members of my club to attend.
Panama, I don't know about this year, but the last Cancer Shoot 2 years ago, Minute Man opened up the sporting clays course for those that did not want to shoot ATA, and also opened up the bunker trap machines for non ATA targets and there were some good prizes. It should be a good day.

THANK YOU for all those that attended and donated to Shoot for the Cure. The weather, birds, facility, and friendship was all perfect.

Back
Top Bottom