Canik magazine mod.

It's a way to get prebans as well, provided they still operate in the original M9.

92 mags can be made to fit many different pistols. however if one drills a new notch higher up on the mag then when one inserts it back into the 92 it will lock in prematurely. will need to insert with the mag release depressed. it basically renders the 92 mags useless in a 92.

as a beretta 92G fan, i would rather run the 92 mags where God intended, in a 92. YMMV.

92 mags can be made to fit many different pistols. however if one drills a new notch higher up on the mag then when one inserts it back into the 92 it will lock in prematurely. will need to insert with the mag release depressed. it basically renders the 92 mags useless in a 92.

as a beretta 92G fan, i would rather run the 92 mags where God intended, in a 92. YMMV.

Fair point, but I don't have an M9 to worry about :)

You can get around that. Sort of. Just run one of the guns with the mag release on the other side. If the Canik is just a range gun who cares what side the release is on? Flip over the Canik mag release and cut the Canik notch on the left of the mag only. Now when you put it in the 92FS it will slide right in and lock on the notch on the right of the mag. Same with the Canik except it will lock on the higher notch on the left of the mag.

Back
Top Bottom