Canik TP9SA question

I havent went there yet to confirm which ones was there but..ift hey have em..means they can sell em..correct?????

I havent went there yet to confirm which ones was there but..ift hey have em..means they can sell em..correct?????

Correct. V2 was $499 and SF was $450. I didn't notice if any SA's were there.

- - - Updated - - -

dat kill switch.

The P99 was developed in 1995, and released in 1996. The Mass "assault Weapons" ban started September 13th, 1994. Don't see how there could be a "pre-ban" p99 mag with that math, but there may have been older Walther mags that happened to fit in the P99.

In regards to the TP9, I have had recent success with the Beretta 92fs Magazines. About 15 minutes in the mill to cut the Canik notch, and boom, "pre-ban" mags for a new gun. 15-17 rnd Beretta mags are all over the place, and a much better price than "pre -ban" Glock stuff. I think there are even factory 20rnd mags floating around if you know where to look.

This has been covered a few times over the years. The mags were produced/manufactured before the 1994 cut off date even though the pistol was not available at that time in the US. It is widely accepted as fact but proceed at your own comfort level.

The decocker is there to reduce wear on the striker firing system.
Perhaps not needed but the chances that you would accidently hit the decocker are almost zero.
Still , my one complaint is that it seems too big for concealed carrying.
They shoot well and have nice sights out of the box sights.
If only Laser max made one for this pistol.
ggboy

Correct. V2 was $499 and SF was $450. I didn't notice if any SA's were there.

- - - Updated - - -

dat kill switch.
V2 priced higher then the SF, hmmMMmmM..i wonder why?? well in any case may wait until they sell with the mags as one person stated

I got a tan v2 with 4 18 round mags for 400 bucks. Got 500 + rounds through it with out a failure. I teach the basic firearms class and just bought it as a beater. Many students have liked it better than the glocks I have.

Awesome firearm for the money. With that being said, there are no prebans for the firearm. What you can do is locate Beretta 92 model prebans and they fit in just fine. I know this because, I have done it from watching a Youtube video. You need a dremmel and some prebans, and you're good to go. I wouldn't recommend carrying any mag that has modified (for obvious reasons), however, for the range is another conversation. Several stores carry them (Gartman Arms, Wrentham). Good luck.

Last edited:
I got a tan v2 with 4 18 round mags for 400 bucks. Got 500 + rounds through it with out a failure. I teach the basic firearms class and just bought it as a beater. Many students have liked it better than the glocks I have.

did you pick this up at gartman arms? and was it 400 out the door including tax?

I don't know why you'd want 10 rd mags, but if $330 shipped is a real world price, that is a crazy good deal.

Back
Top Bottom