• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Canning Lids

I haven't bought any this year yet. Pricing on everything is crazy these days. I think I remember Uzi saying he buys some every time he goes to the store so he would probably have a decent idea of what is normal price.

Webstaurantstore.com has decent pricing (about 1/2 of Amazon). I am not sure about shipping though.

Tractor Supply/Webstaurant has regular lids for $2.99/$2.49 and wide mouth for $3.99/$3.59.

I'd buy locally over webstaurant to save the shipping costs(which can reach ridiculous levels).

Edit: Just checked shipping on 1 pack of wide mouth lids and it's $15.91.
wellfme.jpg

Last edited:
Target app is listing a dozen regular lids at $2.39 and wide at $3.39. Where I live- Eastern MA- they’re both showing available for order via app and pick up in the parking lot.

ETA: If you have the Target Red Card or Red Master Card, don’t forget there is the 5% discount at POS.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I was mostly looking so I could sell some on facebook marketplace. I don't can any longer and we are going to move into a skoolie in a year. (hopefully). Just selling things off in dribs and drabs.

Back
Top Bottom