• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Canon EOS Digital Rebel T2i

Bellingham Mass

Canon EOS Digital Rebel T2i. Comes with all original paperwork, software disks and cables. Includes EFS 18-55mm, 1:3.5-5.6 image stabilizer lens. Bought as a kit. UV filter always on lens. Comes with 2 batteries (original and a backup), 2 chargers (original holds one battery), backup charger will charge 2 batteries at a time in home or in car.

Will throw in 2 Blue Crane DVD's: 1) Basic Controls (opened), 2) Advanced Topics (unopened).

1 flaw (can be seen in pictures) a small piece of the glass broke off under the menu button on the back. It does not affect the functionally of the camera at all, rest of the screen is fine. It only needs a card which you can purchase anywhere.

$175 NEW PRICE

Reason for selling is just that I upgraded to a newer Canon model. All I ask is that you test the camera before you leave with it. I will use my card at that time or bring your own.

Face to face so you can be sure works %100

Email: [email protected]
Text or call my cell: 508-868-1120

IMG_2287.jpg IMG_2288.jpg IMG_2289.jpg IMG_2290.jpg IMG_2291.jpg IMG_2292.jpg IMG_2293.jpg IMG_2294.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom