Can't post pics "exceeded your quota"

PatMcD

NES Member
How come recently whenever I try to post a pic from my phone or computer I get a pop up message saying something like ".....blah blah blah, image something or other can't be posted because you have exceeded your quota........"

Never had this problem before. Do we have a data restriction?

If you upload your pictures to a free image host, you can inline as many images as you want without impacting your quota. It is an extra step.

Imgur is my preferred site. No limit, ability to sort pics into albums, privacy settings, and none of the slowness of photobucket

Imgur is my preferred site. No limit, ability to sort pics into albums, privacy settings, and none of the slowness of photobucket

I'm,trying to get all my photo bucket pictures back on my PC so I can go somewhere else... problem is I can't as photo bucket keeps logging me out if I try to do anything but view my pictures.

As for NES reached limits....well I'm pc web site stupid and can't figure how to delete the stuff.

Also if you delete your attachments from NES "folder" you loose them on the thread/post right

I'm,trying to get all my photo bucket pictures back on my PC so I can go somewhere else... problem is I can't as photo bucket keeps logging me out if I try to do anything but view my pictures.

As for NES reached limits....well I'm pc web site stupid and can't figure how to delete the stuff.

Also if you delete your attachments from NES "folder" you loose them on the thread/post right

Even more reason to move to imgur or another hosting site. Sooner or later you'll have to delete the attachments and you'll get the little box of death in your posts.

Attachment delete process:
Go to settings --> find misc. in left column --> attachments
1) pick top button for "select all" or select attachments individually
2) delete

01.PNG 2.PNG

Upload the pictures to your favorite hosting site, like imgur, flickr, photobucket, etc. then get a direct link to the picture and put that link between IMG tags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom