• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can't reply/post in some threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go through the new members in the membership thread and post welcomes to the new folks. Today when I tried to do that there was no quick reply box. This appeared:

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

All of the other threads appear normal...I can reply as usual. At first I thought my membership might have lapsed, but I'm still green and everything else appears to work normally. Did I exceed some limit for posting in one particular thread?

Yep, logged in Pilgrim. I was in the Memberships thread. I cleared out the cache and restarted the browser but still had the same problem. I can post a reply in all the other areas with the exception of Memberships and the classifieds.

Weird.

ETA: I knew I couldn't post in classifieds, but the block on the memberships thread has me stumped.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing after the last post in this thread.

Forum.jpg

No quick reply choice, and the forum software is telling me that I can't post here or start a new thread in that particular area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom