• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can't use the quote feature when editing.

smokey-seven

NES Member
I love the quote feature and use it quite a bit. I've noticed that when editing a post I have made, in spite of the quote being in the cue to add, it will not add the quote. It's not a big deal, I just post another reply and it works fine. I was just wondering why it is disabled when editing?

Use the code QUOTE /QUOTE
In the brackets [ ]

The code button works sometimes on my phone, sometimes not. Don't know why. Computer always works. U on phone?

The code button works sometimes on my phone, sometimes not. Don't know why. Computer always works. U on phone?

No. This is the quote feature when you highlight the portion of a post you want to quote and then select the "+quote" and when starting a reply use the add quote feature. It pulls in the handle of the original post as above as well as the quote you wanted.

Use the code QUOTE /QUOTE
In the brackets [ ]
I understand what you are saying, you are not getting what I am pointing out.

No. This is the quote feature when you highlight the portion of a post you want to quote and then select the "+quote" and when starting a reply use the add quote feature. It pulls in the handle of the original post as above as well as the quote you wanted.

I understand what you are saying, you are not getting what I am pointing out.
I have problems with that too.

Sometimes it freaks out and you have to click the [ ] button next to the save icon and Preview button before the editor works properly sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom