• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cape Cod times 10-3-2008

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Make sure you guys down there post the story on Sunday for us.

capecodtimes.jpg

Last edited:
We need to run a counter story to that one. Something along the lines of "Now that you know what people own guns, you know which houses are easy targets for burglery" would be great.

We need to run a counter story to that one. Something along the lines of "Now that you know what people own guns, you know which houses are easy targets for burglery" would be great.

+1 Yep... Maybe post the working hours of the unarmed houses.

I don't see any problem with this at all. Personally, I would really like to know the names and locations of everyone in my area who illegally posses a firearm or who have committed crimes with illegal firearms. [thinking] [sad2]

This is just screwed. Next headline " Who has doberman pinschers on cape cod and how you can find out."

Well, the real question is HOW are they planning on finding out? Is there some sort of public record of who owns firearms, and where they live? Seems like that would be stupid beyond imagining to allow that info to be disclosed.

Well, the real question is HOW are they planning on finding out? Is there some sort of public record of who owns firearms, and where they live? Seems like that would be stupid beyond imagining to allow that info to be disclosed.

Well I've seen some pretty dumb things before, lets hope they don't put themselves in an "actionable" position on Sunday.

First, "they" cannot "find out." Firearms records are statutorily excluded from public records. Ask the Globe.

Second, what the heck is that guy shooting? Looks like someone photoshopped a Thompson Contender forend on a Ruger Mk. whatever.

First, "they" cannot "find out." Firearms records are statutorily excluded from public records. Ask the Globe.

Second, what the heck is that guy shooting? Looks like someone photoshopped a Thompson Contender forend on a Ruger Mk. whatever.

Looks like a hack job photoshop. Looks more like a Thompson sub gun forend with a shortened Cutts compensator (or earlier model w/o one)

Altered to look more scarier!!!!

Likely a pump pellet pistol, had one like that when I was a kid.

As for telling people how to find gun owners, might as well let the thieves use the paper as a shopping list for when they need a couple guns, stupid idea.

What I wanna know is, how did they get my picture??
Oh, is that your Crossman 1322?

I'd guess a 1322 except for the fact that the muzzle looks too large. Note, also, the artistic use of the "wife-beater" shirt and the turned around baseball hat to make the picture look more threatening. [rolleyes]

What kind of a sick world are we living in where there are law obiding citizens that do not own guns.

The Cape Cod Times is a joke. They continually ignore any important local issues and put out excrement like this.

Kent Brockman himself would be proud.

Years ago, my local newspaper published a list of the FFL's in the area. Don't know how the got it then, but it's all on a website now. Remember that lists of LTC holders were published in some paper, can't remember where, not too long ago. Jack.

Years ago, my local newspaper published a list of the FFL's in the area. Don't know how the got it then, but it's all on a website now. Remember that lists of LTC holders were published in some paper, can't remember where, not too long ago. Jack.

Compiling a list of FFLs is easy.

Back
Top Bottom