Careful when shooting at trees

[video=youtube_share;M9bbxNV7QY8]http://youtu.be/M9bbxNV7QY8[/video]

Last edited:
Lol, tree was in fear of imminent death or grave bodily injury. I have no problem with how it reacted, PSGWSP, etc. [wink]

Score one for the tree!

I was driving through town one day when I saw some yahoos trying to cut a big branch off a tree near the street. They couldn't easily reach the branch from the ground with the chainsaw, so they had backed a pickup truck underneath to gain some altitude. The dude was standing in the bed of the truck cutting the branch and it was hanging past him over the bed and directly over the cab. There was a lot of weight on that branch, so I am sure it ended badly. I've always regretted being in traffic so I couldn't have watched the final scene. I'm sure beer was involved. Nobody's that stupid, right?

I lived in Arizona for a year or so and heard urban legends of Killer Saguaro Cacti that were used as target holders...

images

I've tried. I' gave a particular tree hell for at least 10 years in my back yard in Pa where I grew up. I'm sensing a tree held up with a severe v cut under the paper. My father has given me detailed accounts of cutting down trees this way while serving in the reserves. It doesn't just go down in a few shots

Back
Top Bottom