• Yes

Votes: 56 51.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 32 29.6%

• Total voters
If I could carry one I don't think anyone would say anything about it šŸ¤£

Having met the Navy Yard shooter at work just prior to his psychotic break, I'd be much happier to be able to carry but that's not an option.
Understandable, and scary. Glad you were not hurt in that incident. I totally get why you don't, I was making a lighthearted joke. No judgement here.

Understandable, and scary. Glad you were not hurt in that incident. I totally get why you don't, I was making a lighthearted joke. No judgement here.
I work in Newport - He had a mental health breakdown there but it "fell through the cracks" allowing him continued access to secure sites.

I brought it up to show that even places with "security" aren't secure against an insider attack.

I've chatted up cops on the beat while on vacation a couple times...at a Blue Jays game in Toronto and another time on the street in Paris. They were fine, but when guns came up and I talked a little about what I had, they both kinda looked me over, lol, like I could be carrying. ...
[troll]šŸ†

CCW is mandatory at the Mill. Jack.
Jack, you'll dig this anecdote the most.

I was wondering about the security process on a cruise ship. Is it TSA level? No way to carry?
I don't think it's a violation of NES's don't ask/don't tell policy
to grossly summarize cruise ship security by
quoting NY/NJ reggae radio program dance hall sponsor ad copy,

Security: Sing-Sing style.​

And it's not hard to figure out why cruise ships have security.

Metal detectors, at least when I did one 10 years or so ago. I kept a steak knife from dinner in my room lol
Suddenly I understand why the main restaurants aboard Carnival Legend
had less place settings in inventory than the number of seats in the dining rooms.

... I never understood these types of polls and thereā€™s been more than a few lately.
Even when such questions are posed by the usual suspects,
at least the results demonstrate to onlookers that
The Gag Ain't Working Any Moreā„¢.

Work for the Navy so no carry at work.
Not even a torpedo? [rofl]
He may have an entire sub at his disposal.
(At least during lunch).
You of all people should appreciate this.

Metal detectors, at least when I did one 10 years or so ago. I kept a steak knife from dinner in my room lol
Iā€™ve resorted to doing this a couple times as well when traveling.
FQFfwzMaUAUZZ7g.jpg

You people donā€™t carry 24/7?!!! I need to find cooler people to bullshit with!

While I voted no, as Iā€™m a NH resident working in BOS and have no non-resident LTC (I did for a decade) I realized I carry in NH when working remote from home, so maybe I do 50/50 now.

Back
Top Bottom