Carry or don't carry?

Medic-554

NES Member
My sons high school graduation is tonight and I'm at odds of weather to carry or not to carry.

The graduation is in downtown Boston not on school property. Not sure if the the place is public or private. And not sure if they are having any public speakers or politicians there. Thoughts? Opinions?

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member

I would, but obviously you should be "situational aware" so that you can casually return to your car to secure it if there are pat downs, wanding, etc. Don't want to see you making the news...

I would, but obviously you should be "situational aware" so that you can casually return to your car to secure it if there are pat downs, wanding, etc. Don't want to see you making the news...

Although if you did make the news, you should use your username as your alias so we know it was you... at least thats what I would do. "they call me Bear Claw 500"!"

In this state! I'll be carried by six b4 I let 12 libtards choose my fate. Cheaper to eat some lead.

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member

carry , but have your lady leave a purse in the car and if you see them wanding or pat downs have her ask you to go get it that way you can drop gun off in car and come back with purse as to not look weird

If you cut out of the detector/wand line right before they get to you, then run and get tackled, yes please do give all of us at NES a big shout-out as the cops are cuffing and stuffing you. Something like "N.E.S...go green or go home" or....."NES Karma section rules!!!!"
something to give us a lil nod, that'd be great, thanks!

If you cut out of the detector/wand line right before they get to you, then run and get tackled, yes please do give all of us at NES a big shout-out as the cops are cuffing and stuffing you. Something like "N.E.S...go green or go home" or....."NES Karma section rules!!!!"
something to give us a lil nod, that'd be great, thanks!

just don't yell "it's go time" over and over again, may not help your case

carry , but have your lady leave a purse in the car and if you see them wanding or pat downs have her ask you to go get it that way you can drop gun off in car and come back with purse as to not look weird

and then...
1341859822244_7477674.png

Carry. There's nothing that says you can't carry off of school property.....and its not school property.

Fired from my HTC One with high capacity storage

Back
Top Bottom