• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Case of GP11 F/S on another Forum

I don't even have a rifle that can take it and I would have glommed onto that in 10 nanoseconds just to get it to somebody that did have one... gp11 is like unicorn tear land now

Thanks @wegman - left a post and sent a PM. If still available I'm taking it. Grabbed a bunch from @andrew1220 in the past. So far I have yet to beat GP11 when developing loads for the K31. I've equaled it with ELD type projectiles ($$$) but not beat it. I've 'cleaned' a couple slow fire stages in vintage competition and got a silver at Camp Ethan Allen.

[cheers]

Thanks @wegman - left a post and sent a PM. If still available I'm taking it. Grabbed a bunch from @andrew1220 in the past. So far I have yet to beat GP11 when developing loads for the K31. I've equaled it with ELD type projectiles ($$$) but not beat it. I've 'cleaned' a couple slow fire stages in vintage competition and got a silver at Camp Ethan Allen.

[cheers]
Yeah that 13' boat tail vs the 11' boat tail does something in the K31.

Yeah that 13' boat tail vs the 11' boat tail does something in the K31.

Funny how the bullet companies push their latest and greatest extra low drag stuff for PRS etc. when GP11 has been around since 1911 if I read the history correctly. Closest equivalent projectile is a Berger VLD 175.

Funny how the bullet companies push their latest and greatest extra low drag stuff for PRS etc. when GP11 has been around since 1911 if I read the history correctly. Closest equivalent projectile is a Berger VLD 175.
lapua makes something similar, they come in every 50 years or so.

Another thanks to @wegman for the head's up on GP11. Seller is a nice guy and shipped it pronto.

Here's what a case of unobtainium looks like:

2JVYEq7h.jpg

Metal/wax seal, cinch strap, carry strap on one end. Only the Swiss.

Back
Top Bottom