WTS Casio G-Shock GW-5000-1JF ~ The Stealth G-Shock

I'm selling my Japan only Casio G-Shock GW-5000-1FJ. It's style is a tribute to the original G's but it has all the latest, modern features. It's an atomic/solar model so it syncs itself every night and charges when you wear it. It's also a more blacked out style than the standard, cheaper G-Shocks, which is what I really like about it. It also has a DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) stainless core with a screw on back rather than the usual plastic version. I've worn it, but only to the office because it fit under my dress shirt cuffs. It has minor marks on it from careful wear. It's in really good shape. It comes with the inner box and pillow + both hang tags that were attached to the watch.

I'm looking to sell this FTF south of Boston. I'm looking for $225. PM me here if you're interested.

Here's a review I found when I was looking for one of these. It will tell you all you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxFfFOApc_c

If you don't have the patience to watch 10+ minutes of video about a watch I've included the specs below:

Model number: GW-5000-1JF

Dial window material type: Mineral

Display Type: Digital

Clasp: Buckle

Case material: Stainless Steel/Resin

Case diameter: 43 millimeters

Case Thickness: 1.35 millimeters

Band Material: Silicone

Band Color: Black

Dial color: Grey

Bezel material: Resin

Special features: DLC Coating back plate(Diamond like coating), Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China), Shock structure-resistant, Resin band, Made in Japan

Item weight: 2.56 Ounces

Movement: Quartz

Water resistant depth: 200 Meters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom