Caspian or Colt, or both?

unfortunately, you are now in the position where you can't throw any money into it .....

Did they give you any insight as to the FFL that had it when it went AWOL?

I'd be asking the person who sold it to you for my money back ..... you don't know the history of the gun at this point or what it has on it.... like a couple of unsolved shootings

unfortunately, you are now in the position where you can't throw any money into it .....

Did they give you any insight as to the FFL that had it when it went AWOL?
Its a long drawn out story that my thumb won't handle typing on a phone, but I'm se ding it back to caspian so they can put it back in inventory, then they are going to send it back to an ffl so it can be transferred to me, at no cost to me...

If you are going to go forward with a Derr build, they should just send it to him, and he can transfer it to a FFL in NH

Might be worth having someone run it through NCIC to make sure it is not listed as stolen.
The conversation went down like this:

Walt: Amy's dad (the original owner) started sliding with Alzheimer's, and would sell stuff without recording it. This isn't the only frame in the 90s to disappear like this.

Amy: no problem Ron, we'll send you a FedEx label for you to ship it directly to us. We'll put it back in inventory, report it found, then ship it to the ffl of your choice. We'll reimburse you any transfer fees. This isn't the first time we've had to do this.

Ron - sounds good to me.

Back
Top Bottom