Catches of the day

JuergenG

NES Member
After a 100 miles drive I came home with these:

Mauser P.08 S/42 1936, matching except mag, West German re-proof

Mauser C-96 of 1918, matching except grip panels (I should find a contemporary pair in the basement)

and brokered this puppy to a friend and fellow collector:

M1D, SA 3,3M serial, reworked and given to Denmark

Enjoy! I do.....

Last edited:
Dewat? No friggin' way!
I hold collectors permits and the only restrictions are a) the gun must fit into the 'theme' of the permit (i.e. German issued and captured firearms of a certain time period/war/maker/design etc.), b) a dwindling bank account and c) limited storage space.
It ain't too easy to obtain these permits, but it's very doable.

Awesome! Extra points :D. Was ready to cry if said the m1d, ect were deactivated. What's the going rate for a live m1d over there if don't mind me asking?

Dewat? No friggin' way!
I hold collectors permits and the only restrictions are a) the gun must fit into the 'theme' of the permit (i.e. German issued and captured firearms of a certain time period/war/maker/design etc.), b) a dwindling bank account and c) limited storage space.
It ain't too easy to obtain these permits, but it's very doable.

After i read the dewat comment, I was very much looking forward to this response. :)

Awesome! Extra points :D. Was ready to cry if said the m1d, ect were deactivated. What's the going rate for a live m1d over there if don't mind me asking?

This one went for € 1k, just about $ 1,350; quite a deal. I see them going for over € 1.3k . Gas tube needs to be replaced b/c of the ground off bayo lug (old regulation which is no longer in place) and a T-37 flash hider added. The scope is an original M-84.

After i read the dewat comment, I was very much looking forward to this response. :)

Great minds think alike[wink]

Back
Top Bottom