• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CCP planning major attack on USA this year: Bioweapons, cyber war, kamikaze drones and infrastructure sabotage

CCP planning major attack on USA this year: Bioweapons, cyber war, kamikaze drones and infrastructure sabotage

Sounds plausible to me even if Wild speculation.

Biden is owned by the CCP, is a total pussy and senile to boot. A plate of scrambled eggs has a better foreign policy that dementia Joe.

CCP was responsible for ensuring COVID 19 left mainland China in a hurry.

Did I mention dildo Joe is destroying our energy sector?

The southern border is wide open.

O-M-F-G it isn't tin foil
Sources say DIA leadership kept the defector within their Clandestine Services network to prevent Langley and the State Department from accessing the person, whose existence was kept from other agencies because DIA leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies

View: https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1400961589977640965

View: https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1400670397473775617

tenor.gif

The PRC plays the game with zero F’s for lives lost on either side. If by their calculations they gain something - they will do it. Most likely an EMP event, something that can be plausibly blamed on another actor. They already got away with the biowarfare attack - Xiden has spiked the investigation (no reports/questions) for 90 days. When that timer runs out - we will be far more worried about current events………that is unless they get that bulldog Bill Durham on it. Wait, you mean a promised report was already spiked and nothing happened?

Don’t forget the UN will turn on us in a hot second if we respond. Every third-world, murdering & raping army will be deployed to US soil.

I’m sure 2022 will fix it though 🙄

Ok. Thanks for the hot tip.

You must think you are playing one of your video games down in the rents basement?

Back
Top Bottom