CCP planning major attack on USA this year: Bioweapons, cyber war, kamikaze drones and infrastructure sabotage

Regarding a first strike by China, that is absolutely an unrealistic situation. They have like 300 nukes. We have 20x’s that? They can not project their power for a overly successful mainland invasion of Taiwan let alone the US
Well, I don't think that China opens it doors completely, for for us to take inventory, do you?

Last edited:
What do all our enemies have in common? Syria, Iraq, Russia and China? They threatened our government’s ability to print endless dollars. That’s a declaration of war, if you’re the Deep State.

Don’t fall for their bullshit.

Unless China knew the US was planning a first strike on them or was planning to invade Taiwan and knew the US was going to defend it, I don't see them dropping nukes on us. That said, I saw recently that Russia is planning to dump their reserves of US dollars/bonds and buy up other currencies and bonds, with most of it being the Yuan and other countries are looking at doing the same thing. That flooding of US dollars on top of the slow inflation spiral we're in would be a disaster and one banks and Wall st would go to war over.

That aside, I have no doubt that China and others are going to do cyber attacks, go after infrastructure, etc. to rile up the people in the US who are as divided today as they were in the 1850s and the Civil War. They absolutely would want us fighting each other so they don't have to do it and killing the electric grid for 6 months, poisoning water in big municipalities, blowing up refineries, critical sectors of the economy getting hacked etc. I think that's already happening, maybe not all from China, but it's coming from multiple sources.

The most troubling thing is we don't have motivated go getters who can effectively oppose the threats we're facing from foreign adversaries because they're either corrupt and controlled by said adversaries or they're so indoctrinated they can only focus on domestic threats.

If China is doing anything, they're saber rattling. They have their guy in the White House, they own the California Democrat party (and thus Kamala and Pelosi), the corporate owned media who all have interests in China for their movie studios and other entertainment interests, plus China probably has quite a few judges in the US in their pocket, so they're all set. The only thing that would disrupt all that is these election audits giving concrete data that the 2020 election was the most fraudulent election in US history and everything has to be scrapped, everyone who was an incumbent who ran for re-election has to be re-instated which would mean Trump returns as President.

That I could see China hitting the US with a first strike over.
You just wasted quite a bit of space on this page.

Somebody should probably explain that to the U.S. Gov. It's history.
Somebody should probably explain that to the U.S. Gov. It's history.
You need to do some actual research on actual history

the Japanese attacked pear harbor as a way to gain leverage and try to keep the US out of the war , they didn’t have the manpower or logistics to invade the mainland and it was never even a consideration , it had nothing to do with private gun ownership

Japan did attack and occupy the outlying Aleutian Islands of attiu and Kiska and launched a short lived fire balloon campaign against the west coast but knew that a full scale invasion of Hawaii or the west coast would be negligible

The idea of invading and occupying Hawaii was discussed as a way to threaten the mainland and to negotiate ending the war, but it never went past a discussion, and was geared at ending the war not prolonging it with further aggression against the continental US

in the end they concluded even if a landing could be made on the mainlands west coast the 3k mile trek over 3 major mountain ranges to the east coast, and thus the capitol, would prove logistically impossible for them

the facts I posted are easily found in actually history books written on the war

I know this because it studied WW2 in actual classes for my own amusement

the myths of gun owners deterring them is debunked all over the web , it takes 2 seconds to find any of it, and about the same amount of time to find the actual facts

Last edited:
Urban myth? I first heard of it from a Japanese exchange student 40 years ago, who had heard it from his father who had fought in WWII for the Japanese.
There were still Japanese soldiers fighting WW 2 well into the 1970’s , they were fanatical and believed anything they were told before and during the war years

thousands of soldiers and civilians jumped from cliffs to their deaths on Saipan because the Japanese told them the Americans would rape and torture them

I heard once that aliens abducted my cousin, the facts didn’t support that claim

come up with some actual facts, not he heard from him who heard from them way back when

Then there's the other side of same equasion

FDR and Churchill had discussed multiple times the US entry into WWII......this is historical fact,

There's significant evidence to suggest that entities within the US Gov knew about the pending japanese attack and did nothing......because such an attack would cause the US to enter into WWII
This I will not disagree here , there is truth to your statement , America of the 1930’s wanted nothing to do with a war in Europe or The South Pacific and took on a Isolationists approach to the conflicts

but the discussion i responded to is about why the Japanese didn’t continue the campaign against the Hawaiian islands and then the mainland

Last edited:

the Japanese attacked pear harbor as a way to gain leverage and try to keep the US out of the war , they didn’t have the manpower or logistics to invade the mainland and it was never even a consideration , it had nothing to do with private gun ownership

Japan did attack and occupy the outlying Aleutian Islands of attiu and Kiska and launched a short lived fire balloon campaign against the west coast but knew that a full scale invasion of Hawaii or the west coast would be negligible

The idea of invading and occupying Hawaii was discussed as a way to threaten the mainland and to negotiate ending the war, but it never went past a discussion, and was geared at ending the war not prolonging it with further aggression against the continental US

in the end they concluded even if a landing could be made on the mainlands west coast the 3k mile trek over 3 major mountain ranges to the east coast, and thus the capitol, would prove logistically impossible for them

the facts I posted are easily found in actually history books written on the war

the myths of gun owners deterring them is debunked all over the web , it takes 2 seconds to find any of it, and about the same amount of time to find the actual facts
First let me say, that like most people, I'm accustomed to deciding what I must and must not due. Beginning what you have to say, with telling me, what I need to do, is the best way that I know to insure, that what you write, won't be read by me. It's ok to believe whatever you believe. Maybe if you read all of the posts in this thread, you'll be enlightened more.

First let me say, that like most people, I'm accustomed to deciding what I must and must not due. Beginning what you have to say, with telling me, what I need to do, is the best way that I know to insure, that what you write, won't be read by me. It's ok to believe whatever you believe. Maybe if you read all of the posts in this thread, you'll be enlightened more.

so .... basically you’re saying ....no facts to backup your claim

I’ll leave these here and move on with my life, I responded to false information in a larger discussion , not to the original thread as a whole, but I won’t leave without substantiating my comments with some easy reading

so .... basically you’re saying ....no facts to backup your claim

I’ll leave these here and move on with my life, I responded to false information in a larger discussion , not to the original thread as a whole, but I won’t leave without substantiating my comments with some easy reading

I thought what I wrote was clear, But to be even more clear, I said I didnt follow your need to do instruction. I don't think anyone else would either.

Last edited:
I thought what I wrote was clear, But to be even more clear, I said I didnt follow you need to do instruction. I don't think anyone else would either.
Now your putting words in my mouth , no one said anything about “need to do”

I made a suggestion not a demand , to possibly give you the thought to question your statement and enhance your knowledge , remember this whole conversation started with me simply saying “it’s a urban myth” nothing more than that

false information doesn’t help anyone , some people actually believe what they read on here

I stand by my previous statements , with facts , not Social media memes

again , I’ll move on now

Now your putting words in my mouth , no one said anything about “need to do”

I made a suggestion not a demand , to possibly give you the thought to question your statement and enhance your knowledge , remember this whole conversation started with me simply saying “it’s a urban myth” nothing more than that

false information doesn’t help anyone , some people actually believe what they read on here

I stand by my previous statements , with facts , not Social media memes

again , I’ll move on now
To quote you exactly, the three very first words, you said and I quote : "YOU NEED TO"! From your post #100 in this thread at 10:26 pm.
Now you say and I again quote you: Now you're putting words in my mouth, "no one said anything about need to do". From your post #107 in this thread at 12:08 am.
You tell me what "I need to do", then deny telling me what "I need to do". With this level of communications skill, you are a firearms instructor! Wow. Just Wow.

Last edited:
To quote you exactly, the three very first words, you said and I quote : "YOU NEED TO"! From your post #100 in this thread at 10:26 pm.
Now you say and I again quote you: Now you're putting words in my mouth, "no one said anything about need to do". From your post #107 in this thread at 12:08 am.
You tell me what "I need to do", then deny telling me what "I need to do". With this level of communications skill, you are a firearms instructor! Wow. Just Wow.
Always know when a claim can’t be backed up when the insults start flying ..... the classic internet last resort

have a great day

Always know when a claim can’t be backed up when the insults start flying ..... the classic internet last resort

have a great day
LOL. As anyone can see, you can't remember what you've posted, even when it's documented for you, in detail. Your post #'s 100 & 107, are evidence of this fact and they, as you say, "back up" the claim. Your post #111, above, Is your talk of shame.

LOL. As anyone can see, you can't remember what you've posted, even when it's documented for you, in detail. Your post #'s 100 & 107, are evidence of this fact and they, as you say, "back up" the claim. Your post #111, above, Is your talk of shame.
🤣😂🤣

again with angry insults 😂🤣

Back to today. For anyone pondering the likelihood of China engaging the the US in a war or even more preposterous a land invasion I’d suggest a Quick comparison of the two nations military prowess. The hard war making assets each nation can put afield. It’s not even close. China has nowhere near the capabilities to project power across the Pacific into our hemisphere the likes of which we could bare upon them. Yeah they have a lot of people. Carrier battle groups? Ballistic subs? long range stealth bombers?....and so on. Not even close and they know it. This isn’t the muzzles we’re talking about waiting on the 12th Iman and their 72 virgins in the after life looking to set the world on fire. Ping and crew likes their pussy in the present tense. And while the japs may have never took partisan forces into account, any modern potential invaders certainly would. As it’s been said there are enough men with rifles in their hands on opening day in Michigan to rank in the top 10 army’s of the world. And that’s just Michigan. No one is ever invading us. Our death will be from suicide if anything.

Last edited:

You are basically 100% correct, however they did consider it. They even drew up a possible invasion plan. But as you stated the overwhelming majority of Japanese military hierarchy knew it was a fools errand. and to your assertion the “rifle behind every blade of grass” quote attributed to Yamamoto has never been verified.8907FF6A-CF3B-408C-90D0-8E3ED5DCC86C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back to today. For anyone pondering the likelihood of China engaging the the US in a war or even more preposterous a land invasion I’d suggest a Quick comparison of the two nations military prowess. The hard war making assets each nation can put afield. It’s not even close. China has nowhere near the capabilities to project power across the Pacific and into our hemisphere the likes of which we have to bring to them. Yeah they have a lot of people. Carrier battle groups? Ballistic subs? long range stealth bombers?....and so on. Not even close and they know it. This isn’t the muzzles we’re talking about waiting on the 12th Iman and their 72 virgins in the after life looking to set the world on fire. Ping and crew likes their pussy in the present tense. And while the japs may have never took partisan forces into account, any modern potential invaders certainly would. As it’s been said there are enough men with rifles in there hands on opening day in Michigan to rank in the top 10 army’s of the world. And that’s just Michigan. No one is ever invading us. Our death will be from suicide if anything. Imo.

All of the above on power projection.

I think the Chinese military concern is more around asserting dominance and winning a naval conflict in the South China Sea, followed by a longing for Formosa (as my USN China Service father always referred to it; Taiwan to the rest of us…)

If I recall correctly their answer to our aircraft carriers is a lot of coastal missile batteries.

As far as INVADING continental US…not anywhere on their radar. Everything Yamamoto said or didn’t say is correct. But more important than that is the power projection @BigTimber describes.

But military conflict is not necessary to WEAKEN a rival. If the ‘rona was not deliberately released, Wuhan was still locked down except for outgoing international flights. Never let a crisis go to waste…

And they’re not going to nuke us.

How is it that the government of the worlds most powerful nation is inept to the point of retardation, yet our barely 1st world adversaries are somehow brilliant enough to be a threat to us? That seems to be the theme of most of these threads.

You are basically 100% correct, however they did consider it. They even drew up a possible invasion plan. But as you stated the overwhelming majority of Japanese military hierarchy knew it was a fools errand. and to your assertion the “rifle behind every blade of grass” quote attributed to Yamamoto has never been verified.View attachment 490860
Thank you for being a voice of reason in a sea of .... .... oh never mind 🤣

I’m going home now ... see you all in a couple weeks when I rear my ugly head again 🤣😂🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom