CCW at Woosox game??

I recall back in teh early 90's, one airline was walking German Shepherds around US airports. This might have been the time after PanAm103 (Lockerbie).

Dudes in uniforms. Well behaved German Shepherds. The dogs weren't guard dogs. They weren't bomb sniffing dogs. They weren't anything. Just dogs wandering around the airport.

Think on that. You could spend $ to make things safe OR spend $ to make people THINK it's safe. Not sure there was a significant difference between the two, cost-wise.
I saw one alerting it's handler that an old lady was eating a breakfast sandwich...True story...

It's kind of sad that the local little league feels the need to post this:

View attachment 506937
That was posted by beta parents.

If you are not first, you are last.

If you can't handle the pressure get the f*ck out.

The kid is always being scouted. Play like a man.

When you are on the field be the dictator, not the d*ck taker.

[laugh]

That was posted by beta parents.

[laugh]

Lol, no, likely by a collective of people who have had enough of fag sport parent culture. "I'm a lame faggot so I'm living vicariously through my kids soccer career" etc. Go to the game and watch your kid play and shut the f*** up. [rofl] Ask any actual coach (even the ones that promote winning is pretty much everything as a philosophy) and they hate these people, all they do is f*** things up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=609YTBQzQyY

Lol, no, likely by a collective of people who have had enough of fag sport parent culture. "I'm a lame faggot so I'm living vicariously through my kids soccer career" etc. Go to the game and watch your kid play and shut the f*** up. [rofl] Ask any actual coach (even the ones that promote winning is pretty much everything as a philosophy) and they hate these people, all they do is f*** things up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=609YTBQzQyY

If your kid s*cks, take him to another team. [rofl]

I’m assuming the responses are in jest- but there are parents that bitch out 15yo umpires and see nothing wrong with it. Your kid is NOT getting scouted at 8-12.

Sometimes shit happens against you. Better to teach your kid how to deal with unfair circumstances. Else they end up writing a manifesto and mailing bombs to people.

I've sucessfully walked through several metal detectors with a gun.

I have noticed that many of the baseball games I have gone to have the sensitivity turned way down so that they are not effective. I have many aftermarket parts and if I don’t set it off something isn’t working properly.

Bob

I have noticed that many of the baseball games I have gone to have the sensitivity turned way down so that they are not effective. I have many aftermarket parts and if I don’t set it off something isn’t working properly.

Bob
In one case the guy was on my left with a hand held, the gun was on my right hip. He scanned my nuts and my butt in a perfunctory manner. The other time I was exiting a place with a buddy. We both set it off before they responded. They only looked at my buddy. He was a retired one-star with a pocket knife. I just stood there.

Back
Top Bottom