CCW at Woosox game??

Lxpony

NES Member
I'm going Friday night and want to CCW. Is this possible? Do you metal detector you??

Also

Walk thru metal detectors at each gate. Keep it home or stash in the car.
artworks-xbESXpdO0O5vU5PQ-e6snmA-t500x500.jpg

It's weird - some iphone emojis, you can change the hue. My "signature" emoji (cowboy hat - I don't wear one a la Skysoldier's avatar, but it's as close as I can come) restricts me to Simpsons Yellow, when I want Cracka White.

I guess I should put this in the First World Problems thread, but the Rainbow of Facepalms made me think of it...

Member since 2006 - pretty much the beginning - doesn't know the rules.

View attachment 506807

not that it matters much anyways, every week there’s some fgt asking where they can carry on GOM in faceplant etc. So while we often block well pissing here, one house over theres a platform where they piss into it every night. [rofl]

It's weird - some iphone emojis, you can change the hue. My "signature" emoji (cowboy hat - I don't wear one a la Skysoldier's avatar, but it's as close as I can come) restricts me to Simpsons Yellow, when I want Cracka White.

I guess I should put this in the First World Problems thread, but the Rainbow of Facepalms made me think of it...
I use a black emojis sometimes just to screw with people…cuz, why not..

Wow. Back in Pah-tuckut, there was an occasional Uber-brief patdown and nothing more. Did I ever bring a gun? No, it's RI. Did I bring a pocket knife more often than not??? Absolutely. Hard to open those stupid frozen straw things without one. LOL

Metal detectors. Thanks Larry Lucchino.

Broken? Or did you use a decoy?
Combination of luck, poor scanning technique, and poor procedure.

Another time I got my back pack through the bag check at a fair by saying, "again, ok". The guy just said, "oh if we already checked it, you'll all set."

90% of this shit is theater with people who don't really know what they're doing just going through the motion and not thinking about what someone might try to put over on them.

Combination of luck, poor scanning technique, and poor procedure.

Another time I got my back pack through the bag check at a fair by saying, "again, ok". The guy just said, "oh if we already checked it, you'll all set."

90% of this shit is theater with people who don't really know what they're doing just going through the motion and not thinking about what someone might try to put over on them.

I recall back in teh early 90's, one airline was walking German Shepherds around US airports. This might have been the time after PanAm103 (Lockerbie).

Dudes in uniforms. Well behaved German Shepherds. The dogs weren't guard dogs. They weren't bomb sniffing dogs. They weren't anything. Just dogs wandering around the airport.

Think on that. You could spend $ to make things safe OR spend $ to make people THINK it's safe. Not sure there was a significant difference between the two, cost-wise.

Back
Top Bottom