• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Central MA FID?LTC course?

Looking for an FID/LTC course for my wife,daughter and my neighbor's wife. I live in Brimfield. Pretty much anywhere between Springfield and Worcester is reasonable. I could probably add a body or two with enough notice. I can also assist (I am not a certified instructor, although I was a Primary Marksmanship Instructor in the Marine Corps and have an interest in getting certified) if needed, and could probably supply enough ammo and equipment to outfit a smallish class. This is pretty much an all female group so something geared in that direction is probably what I'm looking for.

Looking for an FID/LTC course for my wife,daughter and my neighbor's wife. I live in Brimfield. Pretty much anywhere between Springfield and Worcester is reasonable. I could probably add a body or two with enough notice. I can also assist (I am not a certified instructor, although I was a Primary Marksmanship Instructor in the Marine Corps and have an interest in getting certified) if needed, and could probably supply enough ammo and equipment to outfit a smallish class. This is pretty much an all female group so something geared in that direction is probably what I'm looking for.

Try Nick's in Palmer or Tombstone in Brookfield, the guys at The Gun Store in Ware run classes as well.

Tombstone is best bang for your buck around here, trust me. Very knowledegable and covers everything. You get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom