Cetme L, embrace that vomit green......

outstanding progress comrade. The question is where are you going to find puke green paint to make it like Spanish intended it to be.
tony found some common camo paint thats a good match.

so including demilling and being 95% done. 2.5 hours. i need to clean some welds/finish some. weld the pic rail on (not a stock thing fyi) and paint maybe half hour .

tony found some common camo paint thats a good match.

so including demilling and being 95% done. 2.5 hours. i need to clean some welds/finish some. weld the pic rail on (not a stock thing fyi) and paint maybe half hour .

you should paint it neon slime green, it's the only way to top previous paint job.

so fyi for others who are interested in building up a cetme L kit. they require you to send them your saftey and they send you one that they add a roll pin to. its meant to act as a block in the fa position. you don't use the auto sear/ it also acts like a out of battery(i still suck at spelling deal with it) saftey in semi mode. in the full auto position the trigger pivots more so the roll pin prevents this. with out the auto sear you get hammer follow. on the drum of the safety is two flats the put the pin between them. mines out of spec so it doesn't allow the hammer to be dropped.
personally i think its a bad spout to put it because if its out its useless. they could of just added a dab of weld on the fa flat section. they are willing to have me send my full trigger group back and they will fix it. i personally dont want to wait and bought a spare from apex and just going to add a weld and send there back and see if the next one the send me works.

View: https://youtu.be/-QlxcmgTTPA

i didn't want to send the trigger group/ housing and safety back if it was just the mod to the safety (added roll pin) causing the issue since i could fix it in a few mins my self. i removed the rollpin and the saftey still caused issues which makes me think the safety hole is out of spec. sent it out today for them to fix the issue under warranty. which i have to admitt is kinda cool considering its a diy kit i bought ... lets see how they handle it. fyi if you have a flat from them allready and want to use the jig before i mail it back let me know.

got my trigger group back, turns out i forgot a tiny part or my kit was missing a tiny part in the trigger group. they gave me a replacement one for free and sent the trigger group back. add on rail was welded on and painted. with there lower grip frame they have the pistol grip threaded to 1/4-20. you'll need a bolt with 3/8 thread length and you'll need to run a drill thru the pistol grip. just need to figure out when ill be able to test fire it :(
IMG_6256.JPGIMG_6257.JPG

To me that is amazing, i have never seen it done and love the rifle,,, did you keep the color authentic on purpose ? Have you ever made one all black ? Paul

that's hot, now you need to get Ameli build going ...

not this one

giphy.gif

249 kits are not rare, just very expensive. The feed pawl will set you back a couple hundred, but there are quiet a few on ebay from all places.

You spanish toro needs its green gf

That was fast start-to-finish. Next time you should build it from a shovel to make it challenging. Or maybe a rake. ;)

249 kits are not rare, just very expensive. The feed pawl will set you back a couple hundred, but there are quiet a few on ebay from all places.

You spanish toro needs its green gf
yeah i cant justfy a 249 kit, my pkt/pkm all in was under a grand . lol i pissed alot off using a cetme/g3 grip.

i would kill for a Ameli. would complete my set lol.

im debating doing a 45 acp build to have a pistol caliber roller delay gun, if i do it my self ill make it blow back, i know i can buy the kit to convert but i dont want to use tommy mags.
mp5 kits are way to much for what they are f*** that.IMG_3980.JPG

went to the range today to test out the cetme L. ran fine with the two cetme L mags i got and the one gi mag. got like 2 stove pipes on one of the cetme L mags randomly. ill go with im breaking the fresh build in lol. all wolf gold.

also ran in to two guys at the range one turns out to be a nes member , not sure if the other was. let them both run 20 rds (im lazy and alot of times just load a box of ammo into a mag)

Jealous of this and the welding skill.
I'd dump my AR for one of these.
Magazines are expensive though and hard to come by. the only downside i can really see.

im debating doing a 45 acp build to have a pistol caliber roller delay gun, if i do it my self ill make it blow back, i know i can buy the kit to convert but i dont want to use tommy mags.
I still haven’t dug back into my Rhineland .45. The Thompson mags are definitely a big part of why it won’t run right. I’ve thought about dumping them for .45 Uzi mags. It will have to wait until I finish the AR 70/90.

mp5 kits are way to much for what they are f*** that
I had to have one, and they’re not getting cheaper, so I pieced this one together for about $1100. The only HK part might be the trigger housing.

Attachments

• 638CA23E-297C-4790-88FD-C0201A59CA58.jpeg
    638CA23E-297C-4790-88FD-C0201A59CA58.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom