• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chair for Blind

I’m looking for a ground blind chair I can use for waterfowl and deer hunting. I sat on a little folding stool with a hot seat for 6 hours, I feel like my back is broken. There has to be something better out there. Lol

I used a tripod chair last year.. ugh.. never again I swore.. I got this from BPS back in October for $60, but looks like they don't have it anymore online. Swivels, folds flat, with carry strap.
1669684373898.png

A couple of my buddies got a similar chair at Walmart in Montpelier for about $80. Swivels, has a couple of extendable legs for uneven terrain, but legs fold more like a tripod, and you have to unscrew the seat from the base to make it more portable..

They liked mine for the portability. I liked theirs for the adjustable feet.... so I guess if you're toting it in and out of the woods all season, the strap helps... If you're setting up once all season, maybe the tripod base is ok..

the swivel seat definitely made it nice in a blind to see out all windows. The firm seat also seemed better than a camp chair seat. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom