• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chemical plant explosion in Spain

Easy, copy and paste :p http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-forcing-authorities-order-stay-inside.html

- - - Updated - - -

2599FA3200000578-2950648-image-a-37_1423746959121.jpg

This is why you keep at a minimum a dust mask in your car; added chemical goggles are better and a full mask is best. Also keeping some water on hand is good for rinsing.

which was used as rocket fuel in WWII.

Wonderful! Im sure that stuff was non toxic and water based, so this should end well. This could be the cloud that brings on the zombies. Or at least a bunch of tainted crops for the next 50 years. Whats Spains biggest export?

Thank god this isn't over here in New England. As a dedicated EPA contractor and emergency responder, I'd have to respond to this crap and do air monitoring. Although we could use the work now...

Wonderful! Im sure that stuff was non toxic and water based, so this should end well. This could be the cloud that brings on the zombies. Or at least a bunch of tainted crops for the next 50 years. Whats Spains biggest export?
Off the top of my head, foodstuffs Spain exports are olives, olive oil, citrus fruit, saffron, wine, cork.

I have a good friend from that area...threw her a text just now to check on her..that doesnt look to healthy

it's just nitirc acid, it will neutralize fairly rapidly on its own in the atmosphere. Provided you're not in the actual orange cloud, not too much to be worried about.

Back
Top Bottom