Chicago McDonald's drive-thru turns into horror scene after 7-year-old girl shot, father injured: 'they killed a baby!'

Reptile

NES Member

Chicago McDonald's drive-thru turns into horror scene after 7-year-old girl shot, father injured​

Gut-wrenching video shows crowd yelling heartbreaking words, 'they killed a baby!'​

A Chicago dad was seriously injured, and his seven-year-old daughter was killed by gunshots while they were sitting in a drive-thru at a McDonald’s Sunday afternoon.

Police have identified the father as 29-year-old Jontae Adams and his daughter as Jaslyn.

The shooting happened around 4:18 p.m. local time in the Windy City’s Homan Square neighborhood, in the 3200 block of W. Roosevelt, Chicago police told Fox News.

A McDonald's employee who asked not to be named told the Chicago Sun-Times that two people got out of a gray car in the drive-thru and started shooting at Adams' car.

Police said the two victims were inside a vehicle near a parking lot "when they heard gunshots and felt pain."

The girl, who has three siblings, was struck "multiple times" to the body, and the dad was struck to the torso, police said.

A video shot by a bystander at the scene shows officers pulling the victims out of the car. The moment officers pull the seven-year-old girl from the passenger side, a person off-camera can be heard shouting: "Oh s---! They killed a baby!"

An on-scene police unit transported the father and daughter to John Stroger Hospital where she was pronounced dead. The father is in serious condition, police said.

The exact circumstances leading up to the shooting remain unclear. Chicago's Fox 32 showed the McDonald’s parking lot cordoned off with tape.

No suspects are in custody, and area detectives are investigating, Chicago police told Fox News.

Jaslyn's aunt, Tawny McMullen, said her niece was "beautiful" and a "really sweet child." She added that her daughter and Jaslyn were best friends.

Jaslyn's grandmother, Lawanda McMullen, told the Sun-Times that Jaslyn loved to dance and make TikTok videos.

No riots, tonight.

Must have been a Black shooter.

95% of Blacks are killed by other Blacks.

Tragic what they are doing to their own people.

On a positive note I finally got to order a HighC from McDonald’s they said they were bringing it back. Just got a wait three hours on DoorDash. I should’ve put my big boy pants on and done it myself

The exact circumstances leading up to the shooting remain unclear.

I would go with either

1. Jontae is a criminal and was gonna get a shoot-down soon because he wasn't 100% authentic in his "business" dealings.

2. Jontae and/or his car were MISTAKEN for someone who was gonna get a shoot-down.

The Black baby's life mattered...

It just mattered more that she was not killed by a white man.

Stop talking about this killing.

@Reptile, if you want people to stop talking about this killing why did you post in the first place, and then add a couple more posts? Including some really awful images...

Dude, WTF?

@Reptile, if you want people to stop talking about this killing why did you post in the first place, and then add a couple more posts? Including some really awful images...

Dude, WTF?
The "stop talking about this killing" was sarcasm.

It means, "white people can't talk about this because it was Black on Black" - so shhhhhh.

If it was a white guy or a cop who shot the baby - BURN THE CITY DOWN!!!!

It was an expression of the double standard when certain people kill they can riot but when it's one of their own - we must remain silent and reflect on out white privilege.

I finally got to order a HighC from McDonald’s
didn't they find high c to be carcinogenic back in the 70's along with hot dogs? anyway, hope it was good.

back on topic, wondering why they don't let the morons...errr, citizens of chicago live under martial law for a while...deploy the national guard for crissake. the yearly death total there and other urban ghetto cities far exceeds the several "mass shootings" we have yearly.

I would go with either

1. Jontae is a criminal and was gonna get a shoot-down soon because he wasn't 100% authentic in his "business" dealings.

2. Jontae and/or his car were MISTAKEN for someone who was gonna get a shoot-down.

"Police released booking photos of the following -- top row, from left: Jontae Adams"

Could simply be a coincidence.

Tragic unnecessary death of the little girl. Bangers gonna' bang, once you commit to a thug banger life, you commit all your family as well...

Last edited:
The HighC was everything I hoped for. Now I’m banned from complaining on DoorDash. So I called they hung up on me when I asked him if I ordered “hashbrowns” or “hashbrown”

That’s OK it’s real disappointing service anyway. When I ordered it said 19 minutes but it only took two hours...It’s the service not the drivers.

So instead of getting shot down at McDonald’s I just have white people problems

didn't they find high c to be carcinogenic back in the 70's along with hot dogs? anyway, hope it was good.

back on topic, wondering why they don't let the morons...errr, citizens of chicago live under martial law for a while...deploy the national guard for crissake. the yearly death total there and other urban ghetto cities far exceeds the several "mass shootings" we have yearly.
The population would explode. The city would have to go after federal funds to pay the increase in bennies to the SHA. Anyway, the mayor(?) is confident that Biden's new gun laws will stop all the crime. Jack.

The "stop talking about this killing" was sarcasm.

It means, "white people can't talk about this because it was Black on Black" - so shhhhhh.

If it was a white guy or a cop who shot the baby - BURN THE CITY DOWN!!!!

It was an expression of the double standard when certain people kill they can riot but when it's one of their own - we must remain silent and reflect on out white privilege.
Not what he said but your lack of hygiene concerns me still haven't showered in a week...horrifying stuff

Dude, WTF?
Exactly!.. Or, better yet, if someone isn't being held at gunpoint and forced to read NES, why get pissed off about what someone/anyone/everyone (etc) posts??..

Simply click "Leave Chat" (or "Leave Group" or "Cancel/Delete/etc Membership" and go about your day.... Nobody forces us to join NES, nobody forces their opinions (etc) down anyone's throat. You (we all) can log in (or click to surf if not a member, etc etc) and we say what we wish, read what we choose to read etc. If someone doesn't wanna read something or is gonna get pissed off about a conversation? This ain't Russia. We are all free to leave.. anytime.

Just sayin'

Exactly!.. Or, better yet, if someone isn't being held at gunpoint and forced to read NES, why get pissed off about what someone/anyone/everyone (etc) posts??..

Simply click "Leave Chat" (or "Leave Group" or "Cancel/Delete/etc Membership" and go about your day.... Nobody forces us to join NES, nobody forces their opinions (etc) down anyone's throat. You (we all) can log in (or click to surf if not a member, etc etc) and we say what we wish, read what we choose to read etc. If someone doesn't wanna read something or is gonna get pissed off about a conversation? This ain't Russia. We are all free to leave.. anytime.

Just sayin'
Over 8000 posts and you haven't figured out that most of NES exists for shit talk???

:)

Chicago police charge man with murder for allegedly killing 7-year-old at McDonald's drive-thru​

Marion Lewis, 18, charged with murder, three counts of attempted murder, robbery, aggravated vehicular hijacking, and other counts​

Back
Top Bottom