• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chick music station has a visitor.

Why I don't know.
Mat Siegel, formerly of WBCN, has the top drive-time show in metro Boston.

They are owned by IHeart Media, who owns hundreds of stations. In Boston lone:

WBWL/101.7 Country
WJMN/94.5 Rythmic CHR
WKOX/1430 Talk
WXKS/1200 Business Talk
WXKS-FM/107.9 CHR

The song is called "My Axe" by Insane Clown Posse.

Their following are called "Juggalos".

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in that building. He was trying to get in the same door we use every day to bring equipment in. Good thing i took the day off to go fishing...
i got pictures of everyone sitting around spinning on their thumbs waiting to get out of there. what a nightmare

Am I the only one who has Kiss 108 as a preset in the car?

I also have AMP 103.3, Jamin 94.5, WAAF (they suck lately), and 101.7 and 102.5 for country. Plus whatever is on FM2, including NPR. Then on AM I have WBZ and WRKO.

Juggalos are a special breed.

“He was just out of his mind, absolutely out of his mind the entire time,” said witness “He was just out of his mind, absolutely out of his mind the entire time,” said witness

...and the standoff began as the suspect drank beer and huffed something from a paper bag.
Yep, special breed. Let's just hope they don't reproduce like rabbits.

Matty in the AM was on BCN???? When???? Gosh.

It just amazes me that people still listen to the radio. I'll put on my own music off of my phone or toss up a podcast. I don't need commercials or some dolt that has his head up his own behind so he can get a good echo on his voice. PASS!!!!

It just amazes me that people still listen to the radio. I'll put on my own music off of my phone or toss up a podcast. I don't need commercials or some dolt that has his head up his own behind so he can get a good echo on his voice. PASS!!!!

Yes, radio has become almost intolerable to listen to.

I listen to Breitbart in the morning since I can't stand that egomaniac Minihane on EEI, used to like Dennis and Callahan. Minihane forced John Dennis to retire.

When your kids don't like your music and argue over who gets the BlueTooth link, we are listening to Sports Hub or 108 or 92.5 for the rest of the trip.

Mat Siegel, formerly of WBCN, has the top drive-time show in metro Boston.

They are owned by IHeart Media, who owns hundreds of stations. In Boston lone:

WBWL/101.7 Country
WJMN/94.5 Rythmic CHR
WKOX/1430 Talk
WXKS/1200 Business Talk
WXKS-FM/107.9 CHR

Matty has been on KISS 108 for over 30 years. Pretty sure nobody who is alive today remembers that he was on that other station.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who has Kiss 108 as a preset in the car?

I also have AMP 103.3, Jamin 94.5, WAAF (they suck lately), and 101.7 and 102.5 for country. Plus whatever is on FM2, including NPR. Then on AM I have WBZ and WRKO.
Why do you have JAMN but not HOT 98.9?

Yes, radio has become almost intolerable to listen to.

when i was a kid, i vaguely remember radio stations played something called MUSIC. If there was talking, it was limited to "and that was aerosmith's walk this way. And here is jefferson starships white rabbit..."

when i was a kid, i vaguely remember radio stations played something called MUSIC. If there was talking, it was limited to "and that was aerosmith's walk this way. And here is jefferson starships white rabbit..."

I also remember a few ads here or there not 5 in a row.

Back
Top Bottom