Chicopee police dept

Angryceltic

NES Member
My wife's niece has been calling Chicopee for some time to get her ltc appointment with no responses. Does anyone know if they are processing?

Last edited:
My wife's niece has been calling Chicopee for some time to get her ltc appointment with no responses. Does anyone know if they are processing?

I did my renewal there last year and didn't have any problems at all. I received my renewed LTC a few weeks later. The only thing is, it was a renewal so they didn't have to do pictures and fingerprints since that was already on file. Maybe if they have to fingerprint it's an issue because there is essentially no social distancing. Kind of weird when I think that an honest person can't get fingerprinted but Walmart shoplifters can get fingerprinted all day long.

I did my renewal there last year and didn't have any problems at all. I received my renewed LTC a few weeks later. The only thing is, it was a renewal so they didn't have to do pictures and fingerprints since that was already on file. Maybe if they have to fingerprint it's an issue because there is essentially no social distancing. Kind of weird when I think that an honest person can't get fingerprinted but Walmart shoplifters can get fingerprinted all day long.
this is wrong, chicopee wont show up for Wal-mart shoplifters at all anymore unless it's a felony dollar amount, they just get off with a civil demand letter lol they'd have to have a cop posted up in the AP office to charge every shoplifter that store catches people sometimes 4 or 5 an hour lol

Threads like this seem to be becoming a trend. (I hope not)

Antifa/BLM has absolutely no issues with protesting at a POLICE STATION...

Massachusetts Gun License holders who's LTC's are being held HOSTAGE be like...
"Meh..."

"If you have to wait to have your Freedoms handed to you... You Ain't Free." ~Enbloc

We are own Greatest Enemy...

1611362460925.png

You used to have to call at 8 am sharp to get an appointment for that day. I never liked that system. I'm not sure if that has changed at all though.

That's a good point. When I wanted to make an appointment I called like an hour late and the appointments were all taken for the next 2 weeks, so they told me when to call and believe me I was watching the time like an atomic clock and managed to get right in there without any problems.

Chicopee PD has been problematic for some time. A few years ago, they wouldn't accept FID applications from to teenagers without written permission from both parents - never mind that one was a non-custodial, convicted felon. They agreed to make an 'exception' after a talk from the FRB, but then decided they didn't like the gun safety course the kids took. We (Comm2A) based them in court for a spell and won.

When a PD isn't accepting applications or even acknowledging that people want to apply, the first course of action is to engage the town's elected officials. Always do this. Chiefs don't like to get complaints from the select board. The next thing is to think about legal action. Here, the agreed party should contact GOAL. This is an active project.

Back
Top Bottom