• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chinatown bat beatdown

This leaves me thinking that if they caught them all the guy that got out of the car with the bat would end up in the most trouble. Boston would probably try to make an example of him for standing up to the dirt bags.

of course the guy that got out was Black the punks were white. don't you realize it is all about race

I had been planning on taking the GF into Chinatown for a nice dinner.

Think I'll wait til I [STRIKE]modify the grip on my 442 so that the speedloaders funtion flawlessly[/STRIKE] get a Glock 30.

Or maybe winter when I can hide the G22 and 2 pre-bans

"Now, now, now, my little droogies. Are we all feeling strong and ready to perform a bit of the old ultra-violence on the lewdies tonight?"

I wouldn't have gotten out, probably. Lord knows I would have wanted to, though. I certainly would have launched him once he got on the roof of my car.

Yup. Gun it. I mean the gas.

I wouldn't be there to begin with, though it could happen anywhere I suppose.

whats up with that guy yelling :"where is that Sh*t" and the other guy yelling back:"he put it in back of his car".....

Ouch. I remember when my brother accidentally hit my neighborhood friend in the head with a bat when we were playing baseball. He got a shot to the temple from standing to close, and he zig-zagged all the way to the front door of his house. Im suprised they even got up.

You can see the lower half of the sign that says "China Pearl", in the background.

I've walked through that parking lot, with my wife. I'm glad I never ran into this bunch.

Scary that the guy without the shirt was hit in the head 2-3 times with the bat, went down then got back up and kept coming.

But according to gun forum logic, a .45 would pick him up and throw him through several walls.

Only thing better would be Paul Kersey.

There's a problem with that though. There's only a few Mass. compliant .32 revolvers. [wink]

Hollywood did cover a nearly identical scenario though.

Dark-Blue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom