• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chipotle: "Don't Bring Guns in our Stores"

Ignoring another no gun policy was on my to do list for today anyway. I will promptly disregard their policy...if I go their again.

Ignoring another no gun policy was on my to do list for today anyway. I will promptly disregard their policy...if I go their again.

See I love Chipotle and I agree with you. And i wouldn't even bother to wipe my ass with policies like these. I'll simply boycott them. No loss there. At least Starbucks was pro2A. Now neutral (arguably). Give me coffee or give me death.

/rant. **** you Bloomberg and Chipotle.

Eat there, with CCW.
If they get held up... ignore it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... we can be our own worst enemies at times.

I'm all for open carry, if that's how someone chooses to do so.

But, these open display gatherings, with slung AR's (or any guns for that matter)?

WTF is the purpose... I mean really?

The ones organizing them and/or attending need a punch in the throat.

Yeah... let's just do the oppositions work for them.

****ing idiots

ETA... and I think it's highly unlikely that it's anti-2nd amendment vermin that are the ones doing this, or are behind it.

Last edited:
Actually, there is a place in Marlborough at the corner of Lincoln and Pleasant called la Tapitia which makes some of the best Burritos I've had. Even better than Bueno y Sank by a long shot. The chorizo is muy bueno!

Telepathically uploaded via Google implants.

Meh , I deal with restaurants every day.
Most of them are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.
If they don't want my money, f#ck em, i'll gladly spend it elsewere.
It's pretty arrogant to think you have the world by the balls and no one can handle the 2 block ride to the next joint.

Actually, there is a place in Marlborough at the corner of Lincoln and Pleasant called la Tapitia which makes some of the best Burritos I've had. Even better than Bueno y Sank by a long shot. The chorizo is muy bueno!

Telepathically uploaded via Google implants.

Anna's.

Deep down inside does anyone really give a f***?
No ****s given.

tumblr_inline_mzj5wiOeFE1r4j8j1.gif

Last edited:
meh, if they could make a real burrito (read California Burrito) I might think twice about going there. Otherwise, I will take Q'doba for shitty knockoff gringo mexican food over them any day.

Either way, lol at no gun policy and signs.

We should all give a shit about open bigotry accepted in polite company, rewarded at the polls and enforced by trespass laws.

Truer words. Them's fightin' words cekim. Their Facebook is moonbatville. Funny because every Chipotle is full of yuppie *******s. What does that say about myself? I like lime and salt in my rice? [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom