Christened new pistol

Went to the club yesterday to start breaking in my new H&K USP Compact. Because I have only shot 2 or 3 times in the last 6 months due to illness, I thought I better start off at 25 feet to get a feel for the pistol. I loaded up a 12 round clip and aquired the target. The pistol felt like it was molded for my hand with perfect balance. I fired 12 rounds holding dead on the bull. All 12 hit the 9 ring and bull with 1 flyer. Gun was like a laser right out of the box. After a few clips at that distance, I rolled a target out to 50 feet. First shot through the center of the bull, the rest half in the black, half just outside the 7 ring. Hand shake was the culprit here, definitely not the gun. No way I'm even trying 75 feet until I get back into shooting shape. Shot only 50 rounds. All in all I was delighted with the feel and performance of this pistol, and would recommend it to anyone. I guess Heckler & Koch's motto of "No compromise" is well deserved. :D

MrsWildweasel said:
Glad you had a good time. [lol]

Very glad you had a good time, though it's unfortunate that many of us in Massachusetts won't be able to partake in the wonderfulness of an H&K...I will though, I own 3 :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom