• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Christopher T Sununu running for Governor of NH

Can't a sununu find something else to do beside politics? It's like the Kennedy's in MA. No more political dynasties.

I dont know anything about him, other then based on his name he is likely to be the NHGOP golden boy, which means he will likely lose to Hasan.

Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
hes on the executive council to hassan.

reputation for being pretty squishy....not supporting platform

had to be dragged kicking and screaming to defund PP after the videos came out......classic establishment candidate few people want anything to do with

That's about what I expected.

I went to school with one of them, met the father...not really impressed. Typical entitled, elitist attitude.

So, if he takes on what appears to the "anointed one of the party" his future political options may very well be over.

Yea, but it also means if he does run, that a vacancy opens up in the senate and therefore a chance to get a better senator.

Rumor has it Jeb Bradley is thinking of running for governor as well.

Between being in congress and now the st sen, bradley is another retread. Need new names and faces. I think havenstein is thinking about running for gov again too. He was trouced last go.

The office of NH Gov is actually pretty weak as far as executive positions go....and thats intentional

For all of their heinous votes in the NH Senate I think Bradley would be as a whole better than Hassan assuming we retain control of Senate/House and toss Jasper on his arse.

On the other hand....Bradley with a mixed or dem controlled legislature would be a trainwreck

Not to go off on a tangent but Bradley and Morse were instrumental on foisting obamacare/medicaid expansion on us........they in fact led the charge and are now largely silent on house opposition to continuation

http://granitegrok.com/blog/2015/03/nh-house-nh-state-senator-jeb-bradley-and-medicaid-expansion-an-email-never-answered

we just need a new morse is all.

morse2016_zps12e4a993.jpg~original

Well, Jennifer Horn was gushing about Sununu on Facebook, so that pretty much tells me he's the establishment RINO of the moment...

Guess we're looking at two more years with the hag...

Well, Jennifer Horn was gushing about Sununu on Facebook, so that pretty much tells me he's the establishment RINO of the moment...

Guess we're looking at two more years with the hag...

I just get her email complaining about Hasan attacking Sununu, looks like NHGOP is going to be the best player on the dem's team again.

I knew him when he was a kid. My aunt and uncle were neighbors to the Sununus on snob hill over in Salem.

Couldn't tell you a damned thing about him though.

Back
Top Bottom