WTS CITADEL LEVTAC-92 .357 MAG LEVER-ACTION RIFLE - Tactical Cowboy Lever Gun!!! BNIB DON'T MISS OUT

Hey guys,

I can't be the only one that has dreamed of the perfect tactical cowboy lever gun right? When I saw these go live on my distributor I knew I had to grab as many as I could.

CITADEL LEVTAC-92 .357 MAG LEVER-ACTION RIFLE - 16.5 inch barrel - 8 Round Magazine tube - $975+tax + 3% for card.

CITADEL said:
The Citadel LEVTAC-92 Lever Action Rifle brings modern improvements to a classic design. This Model 92 lever action rifle is chambered in .357 Magnum with an 8 round magazine tube and an 16.5 inch barrel. Instead of a traditional wood forend, the LEVTAC-92 is outfitted with an aluminum M-LOK handguard for easily and securely attaching lights, lasers, and other accessories. The muzzle is threaded for attaching muzzle devices such as brakes, flash hiders, and suppressors, making for an extremely quiet platform. The top picatinny rail is perfect for mounting optics whether you want a red dot sight for quick target acquisition or a scope for taking more accurate long distance shots. Additionally, it comes with a peep rear sight and a blade front sight installed. The stock is made from lightweight synthetic material and the loop has been enlarged for use with gloves. A side loading gate allows you to quickly load rounds into the tube to ensure you never run dry. If you are looking for a 357 Magnum lever action rifle but want something with a little more modularity, you can't go wrong with the Citadel LEVTAC-92.

cowboy.jpg

We have three (3) that are currently available. This number is subject to change, but first people to contact us will be given priority.

Please feel free to stop by our shop

LegalArmsCo
410 Great Road
Suite 2-1-5
Littleton MA, 01460

For directions within the mill either contact us by phone (617) 719 9767 or view the first reel on the @legalarmsco instagram - that will show the walk from the main parking lot to our little shop.

Back
Top Bottom