Clarification Needed: Unlicensed Hunting

In my state any non game animal can be hunted without a license. For example, gophers. My buddy called me yesterday and asked me to go on his land and shoot a many as possible as soon as possible.
Oh no, that's Genocide
ermahgerd_d_060612023823.jpg

We dont need more hunting REGULATIONS. And remember, there are laws against harassing hunters.......
But there are no laws against harassing poachers, and illegal hunting is a regular pastime around my place. And to be clear I have no problem with people that hunt legally, but I am tired of the pouching.

But I am also certainly not going to harass a guy in the middle of the woods who is knowingly breaking the law and has a gun in his hands.

But there are no laws against harassing poachers, and illegal hunting is a regular pastime around my place. And to be clear I have no problem with people that hunt legally, but I am tired of the pouching.

But I am also certainly not going to harass a guy in the middle of the woods who is knowingly breaking the law and has a gun in his hands.
Have you called the fish cops?

Have you called the fish cops?
No I have not. The individual involved is somebody that you do not want a hassle with. And it would not be hard for him to figure out who dropped the dime.

It is a delicate situation. My wife keeps wanting to call and then I have to explain the possible consequences if she does. It sucks...........

Back
Top Bottom