Class 3 Application Process

Sorry everyone....im sure this has been gone over..but what is the step by step, consice, process in Mass to get your class 3..Please no opinions, just the facts...someone put the bug in my ear, and now I'm thinking about going for it...thanks so much for your info...Cory...

Depends on what you are talking about and the town..
AOW/ SBR.. Generally, buy the thing from a dealer, or fill out form 1.. Go get passport photos, then go to you local pd off prints and sign off.

But, some pds will require you to get a green card before signing off on anything. At that point ask what is required to get the license from your pd.

Regardless. Ask your local pd what the process is and if they will actually sign off on anything . If they say no, then your done.

Regardless. Ask your local pd what the process is and if they will actually sign off on anything . If they say no, then your done.

This is important. Even in my area, surrounded by "green" towns they would not sign of on my Form 1. Had an interview with the COP and LT. Would have saved money and time wasted to know this in advance. Had to go the Trust route even in my green town.

Are you interested in just entering the NFA world? Or MA Machine Gun license, etc

Back
Top Bottom