Classifieds bumping

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Does anyone here who has had to bump an ad, had a problem with actually bumping an ad? I see 100 bumps a day, I just want to see if there is an issue.

The few people I've had send me emails about it didn't understand the difference between 24 hours and 1 day. It will not let you bump at 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds since the last post/bump.

THE RULES - Read this whole thing before you post in the classifieds
Discussion in 'Firearm Classifieds' started by EddieCoyle, Mar 15, 2010.

After placing an ad...

1. NO bumps are allowed unless at least 7 days have elapsed since the last post/bump. This means 7 days from the last post, whether the post was a reply from a prospective buyer or the seller. This rule is strictly enforced, and is the reason for most warnings. DON'T DO IT!

Has this changed

Nope, sorry... my bad, I meant 7 days.

Same logic applies - it's 168 hours to the second before a bump is allowed.

well over a week. Do you remove the title and just have bump in the title space?
It’s got nothing to do with your title.
Use your reply box below your thread, just like making a regular post, type in bump or up or whatever and hit post reply. You’re the only one who can reply to your own classifieds in public.

It’s got nothing to do with your title.
Use your reply box below your thread, just like making a regular post, type in bump or up or whatever and hit post reply. You’re the only one who can reply to your own classifieds in public.
Thanks, that clears it up

Back
Top Bottom